Chapter 2

Maya's POV:

today the Barcelona team plays! i decided to call my friend Lisa and tell her about it.
-" hi Lisa what's up???"
= " nothing much. i miss you so much Maya. life is boring without you"
-" i know i know i am sorry. i miss you more."
=" what did you do in your first day in Barcelona?"
-" i discovered a nice spot where i could journal peacefully. and i bought tickets to watch todays football match! i am so happy i finally got to see my favorite football players today"
= " oh my god i am so happy for you Maya!! please take some pictures for me"
- " i will!! but i don't know which jersey to wear. should i wear the gavi one?"
= " yes why not"

after a while we hung up because we had to continue with our day and i had to get ready for the match.

i arrived camp nou

i arrived camp nou. it feels unreal. i can't believe that i am actually watching a match in camp nou.

the match is about to start and the players start walking in. they lineup and stand next to each other. i could see Pedri and Gavi standing next to each other. i love their friendship so much!

the match starts and everyone is cheering

the match starts and everyone is cheering. barcelona is taking the lead and Lewandoski scored in the first half. after half time, the second half began and on minute 66, the ball is passed to gavi and Gavi shoots it and scores!!! the crowd was soooo happyyyy and we started chanting his name.

while he was celebrating with Pedri, we had eye contact. he looked confused and i wasn't sure if he actually looked at me or someone else.

Gavi's POV:

i was very happy i scored and Pedri ran to hug me to celebrate. i was scanning the crowd and i suddenly see a familiar face. i've seen this girl before but i don't know where exactly. was it a fan i met earlier today? who is this girl?

——————-
Maya's instagram post:

——————-Maya's instagram post:

𝟐𝟒𝟔 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬
𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗮.𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿𝘆 so happy i got to watch fc barcelona play!! visca Barça!!💙❤️
𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗮.𝟯 i miss you sooo much :)