Chapter 3: Date.

Y/n's POV:

I was frantically walking around the room, throwing different pieces of clothing around. "I don't get why you're so worked up. It's just a date?" Natsu says, laying on my bed, throwing and catching a ball.

"Just a date? I- Well it's a big deal okay!?" I yell at him, picking up a dress and staring at it. "Well maybe if you told me who the mystery guy is, I'd understand why it's such a big deal." He retorts, pouting and sitting up. "Ha in your dreams. I'm not telling you who it is until it's official." I reply, smirking.

He gets up, walking over to a pile of clothes on the floor. "Hey, what about this one?" He asks, picking up a blue floor length, off shoulder dress. "Oh yea, I forgot I had that." I say, getting it from his hands. I stare at it for some time, finally coming to a decision. "Yea this will do, thanks Nat." I say, giving him a small hug.

"Now shoo, let me change." I say, slightly pushing him out of my room and closing the door. I change into it and look at myself in the mirror. I look pretty good, I guess. I look at the time and figured I should head out. Gosh, I still can't believe I'm going on a date with THE hawks.

I pick up my phone and place it in my purse. I walk to the door and see the old man coming in. He takes a quick glance at me before asking "Where are you going dressed so fancy?" I sigh, knowing I have to tell him. "I have a date.." I mumble. "With?" He asks, raising an eyebrow. I remain quiet and yell out. "Natsu! Yumi! Sho! I'm leaving!" I put on some matching blue heels. "Oh Yumi, I'm borrowing these shoes." I tell her as the three of them walk to the door. "Alright! Have fun on your date!" Yumi exclaims, excitedly. "Not too much fun, of course." Natsu gives me a stern look. I roll my eyes at him and laugh at Shoto's confused expression.

"See you!" I say, walking out. I decided to walk to the cafe as it wasn't that far. A few minutes later, I arrive at the cafe. I was going to go inside until I spotted a familiar blonde in the sky. He seems to have spotted me as well, smiling as he landed next to me. He immediately bowed, grabbing my hand and placing a gentle kiss on it. "Well hello there, m'lady, don't you just look gorgeous." He comments. I laugh slightly, a bit flustered at his comment. "You look pretty good yourself." I reply. He was wearing a suit and tie. The shirt was a bit tight on him, showing off his body. I blush slightly at the sight, covering my face with my purse. "You ready to go?" He asks, with his usual smile.

"Yea, of course." I smile back. "Okayy then, hold on tight." He smirks. "Wait what do you-" He cuts me off by picking me up and flying into the air. I, obviously caught off guard, wrap my hands around his neck in an attempt not to fall to my death. "Fuck!" I yell out, surprised. "Not now honey, we're in the sky." He replies, jokingly. I hit his arm, glaring at him. He simply chuckles as he definitely got the reaction he wanted. "You look cute when you're mad." He says. "If you drop me, I'm suing you." I say, ignoring his statement. A few minutes later, we arrive at a restaurant. He lands, putting me down. I fix my dress and hair, making sure it doesn't look too crazy.

"Had fun? I know I did." He asks, smirking. "Please do shut up." I roll my eyes at him, jokingly. He laughs before grabbing my hand and leading me into the building. He walks over to the counter and talks to the receptionist. A minute later, a waiter comes over, taking us to a private room. I raise my eyebrow at hawks, as if to ask him why it's a private room. "What? It would be too noisy outside." He shrugs. I get into one of the booths and he sits opposite of me. The waiter hands us both a menu, stating "Please call me when you're ready to order." and walking out. 

"This place has the best chicken." Hawks says, looking over the menu. "You like chicken?" I ask. He looks up from the menu and nods cheerfully. "It's my favorite." He says. "Isn't that technically cannibalism?" I ask, tilting my head. He rolls his eyes before chuckling. "I'm a hawk. Hawks eat other birds sometimes." He explains nonchalantly. "Sounds like you have to explain that a lot." I giggle. "You have no idea." He says, sighing dramatically.