Chapter 3

Izuku can be seen naked in his kitchen as he was getting head from Ember while making breakfast. He stepped back as he came in her mouth. She then sat at the table drinking his cum in her mouth. There was then a knock at the door as Izuku gave the spatula to Inko to continue making breakfast. He snapped his finger making his robe appear but leaving his chest exposed.

 He snapped his finger making his robe appear but leaving his chest exposed

(Literally just like this but it's on his shoulders)

Izuku opened the door to see Ibara with bags and a suitcase as well as a red hand print on her cheek and her shirt torn barely able to cover her breasts. She held three letters from UA as she was crying. Izuku was shocked and she dropped her stuff and he hugged her.

Izuku: "OH MY SATEN. IBARA WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OK"

Ibara: "No. My parents they found out about us. All of us. They found out we had sex that I'm a part of your harem and that you're a demon. I don't know how. They took me to our church where they branded me"

Izuku looked at her back to see a brand label that is meant for christians who have sinned. Izuku was pissed off. His horns glowed red and his eyes go full red and slit.

Izuku: "Don't worry Ibara you can stay here. I'm gonna go take care of that church. Holy one oh holy one please come down. Holy one oh holy one let us eat at the table. Holy one oh holy one share your bread and wine. Holy one oh holy one give us grace amen"

Jesus then floated down in front of them.

Jesus: "What's good dudes. Woah Ibara what happened"

Izuku: "We have an anti cross. Get Techno and prepare to burn them"

 Get Techno and prepare to burn them"

Techno: "Already here"

Izuku: "Great let's go"

Izuku spreads his wings as Jesus and Technoblade float beside him. They arrive at the church floating above it. Izuku was in his 10% demon form. The people in the church came out to see this.

Jesus: "People of this church you have all sinned greatly"

Priest: "Sinned how. And who are you"

Jesus: "I am Jesus Christ sent by god to right your wrongs. You have branded people for actions you say are sins but are not"