Coriolanus

3 1/2 years earlier

She left me. Lucy grey left me. She ran away from me leaving me alone, no one else could see me like she did. She saw the real me and ran, I wish I could have ran from him too Lucy grey I really do. I can't run from myself, the monster I've become, the monster I can't stop myself from becoming. I don't want to be this monster. Yet I can't stop.

3 years earlier

I need power I crave power, the only thing that will replenish me is power and knowing the power is at my fingertips just makes me crave it more. I want to be the only person with power, I want everyone's power, the world at my fingertips.

It's not as easy to do that without my Lucy, I need a replacement. I need a new Lucy one who can't run from me, one who can't expose my feelings.

2 1/2 years earlier

Aria
She's perfect, the same big brown eyes, glowing tan skin and beautiful brown hair. That's the new Lucy.

Lucky for me her farther was going bankrupt so if he married into the snow family, the uprising snow family money wouldn't be a problem much longer a problem and having a wife wouldn't be bad for my image either.

I don't know why I need her but I know I do, I'll find a reason but I know now that I need her.

Present day
She reminds me of her so much, her personality, her presence, her beauty.

But I pull myself from her ever time because I've learnt love isn't real love shouldn't do that to a man no matter how much of a monster he's become.

I didn't deserve that.

So I don't talk to her unless necessary, I don't touch her, and I don't feel for her. Until yesterday I felt something, I don't know what the something is but it's the something that felt like jealousy.

I don't expect her to go the rest of her life without sex but I didn't want to know she's given up on me already.

I thought I could read her, that she still had hopes I would change. I guess she's smarter than I thought.