Vulnerability

I finish getting ready and walk down to the dining room consisting of a large table in the middle of the room already filled with every meal possible, eggs, pancakes, muffins you name it it'll be there.

At the end of the table is Coriolanus, his eyes stayed on his plate of food as I sat at the other far end, as I'm about to start eating the phone rings.

I walk over and pick up the phone, its Thread. "What why are you cancelling?" I ask "I don't think your husband would like it if I met with you I'm sorry." He replies with a sound of fear in his voice, of course.

Coriolanus had something to do with it. Of course he does.

I hang up the phone without a reply and shout "you had no right" "I'm your husband, whether it's real or fake. And I don't like sharing what's mine"

"Im not yours Coriolanus" I shout feeling a rush of red rage shoot to my face, I know he's the president but he has no right to do that, yes anyone outside our marriage would count me as cheating, but as this marriage isn't real I don't think it is.

"If you plan anything else like this, next time you won't see from that man again" he replies "but now since your schedule if free, we need to do something for the cameras. They haven't seen us together in a while." He says calmly "Are you crazy? I'm not going anywhere"

"You will come with me love, otherwise I'll see to it you get no money from now onwards." Well I guess money is my weakness as I do depend on him for money so I reluctantly agree

This will be one hell of a day.

"Since I'm being forced to go, I'm picking where we're going" I say "ok, did you have anywhere in mind love?" I hate when he calls me that

"Ice skating" I answer

No way he'll go ice skating, the president of Panem ice skating, that's a sight you'll never see never in a millio- "okay" Coriolanus says unbothered.

Well, this will be interesting.