Hatred?

I hate him.

I run out the room hoping for a moment of peace to comprehend what an absolute peice of shit he is but it seems like that's too much to ask. "Get back here!" He shouts sending trembles down my body. I've pushed it to far this time, I feel the drop in my chest when I see him come through the door and into the hallway.

"Don't you ever speak to me like that again." I gaze down to see his hands balled into fists. His voice low and angry. "Oh so get rid of me then" I unknowingly point my fingers at him "don't you ever tell me how to act, I'm not a damn dog"

The words leave my mouth before I realise what I've said. My mouth is doing me no good.

His eyes narrowed looking down at my finger pointed at him then back at me with a cold stare.
"Do you think of me as a fool? This is my house that we live under, and my money you're living off of. And you're right, I'd  never seen you than more than a stepping stone in my success do you want to know why? Your voice should irritate me, aswell as your face. I shouldn't love you but I-" he unclenches his hands and takes a deep breath "I can't fucking help it anymore, it pains me when I know that you hate me. That you could never forgive me, it hurts my love, it-"

His words fuzz around me, this is to much this hallway is to hot and I'm... trying to ca...tch my breath. But I can't. The world around me blinks out of vision catching onto the worried look on Coriolanus' face and quick steps toward me before I hear a loud thud. T h e n  i  s e e  n o t h i n g.

(Sorry I know this is a really short part forgive me)