⁰¹⁸ 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

"𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊

"𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊. 𝓔𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒽𝒶𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊"

(irl, text messages)

March 28th, 2022.

The eight had arrived at Sofia's childhood home and Sofia had planned to immediately get started on dinner but when she went to look in the cabinets, she realized that she desperately needed to go to the store and buy a lot of ingredients. They barely had any food, and the food that they did have was for breakfast, which was mainly just cereal or eggs and sausage, along with drinks, orange juice, coffee, and some soda.

"Wow!" Nick said in awe, "This house is niceee," Chris complimented dragging the 'e', "Yeah, it was my mom's dream house..." Sofia trailed off, "Sorry, Sof," Chris apologized, knowing that she didn't like talking about her mom, or mentioning her, "It's okay," she told him causing Nate and Matt to glance at her and each other. 

Nate remember what happened earlier and he felt bad meanwhile Matt knew deep down how sad she was.  "Um... feel free to sit wherever," she told them as she looked through every cabinet. 

Sofia slowly closed the cabinet and turned around to her friends, "Okay! I need to go to the store, I will be right back," she announced to them causing them to look up at her or turn around to face her, "Can I come?" Chris asked, "Sure," she shrugged, "Let's go!" she exclaimed, Sofia turned to see Mason, giving him a quick kiss goodbye, before turning to Matt who looked like he wanted to say something but didn't.

"Do you want to come too?" she questioned Matt, slightly squinting her eyes, Matt didn't say anything, he just smiled to himself and stood up in response. Sofia softly chuckled and then made her way out the door with Matt and Chris following after her.  "We'll be back!" Sofia shouted to her friends as she left.