Wikipedia

PERSONAL LIFE & CAREER:

Dearra Kelce is an American Actress, Model and Influencer. She is known for being the adoptive sister of Eagle's center (Jason Kelce)  and Kansas Chief's  tight end (Travis Kelce). However in recent years Kelce has made a name for herself in the acting and modeling industry as her breakout role in 2015's Empire opened the door for talents to be showcased. You can now see Kelce in record breaking films such as F9 and Fast 10 in the Fast & Furious industry, Top Gun Maverick and Barbie.

Kelce was born in Westlake, Ohio to Diana Klein(deceased) and Roger Kelce(deceased). A drunk driver t-boning her parents car left her in the care of Donna Kelce, Diana's next door neighbor. Fortunately for Dearra, Donna had no issue with adopting her as she'd quite loved the little girl from her birth.

Though life did not start the way Kelce would have intended she's always shown gratitude for Donna and her family taking her in and accepting her. From a young age, Kelce took an interest in the big screen and with the Kelce's rallying behind her who would deny her. Secretly sending in a playful audition tape for Empire, Travis set his younger sister on her journey to stardom as she has been credited as one of Hollywood's youngest stars.

Is it said that Kelce has a new business venture coming, but we'd have to wait and see.

RELATIONSHIP:
Isiah Pacheco 2020-present