18

9th January, 2024
Kansas City
Dearra's House

ENEWS ARTICLE

THE COUPLE THAT WINS TOGETHER

This past weekend Actress Dearra Kelce was crowned Best Actress in a Tv Series Comedy by The Emmy's and Golden Globes.

While Dearra was making waves at the Awards across town her fiance Isiah Pacheco, starting running back for the Kansas City Chiefs also played a major part in the Chiefs' offense securing them a win.

Upon returning to Kansas City we are told Isiah and her older brother Travis planned and executed a party to celebrate her 2 awards. Multiple teammates along with their significant others were present.

We at ENEWS can't wait to see how the Playoffs and Awards treat this couple.

Read more on all your favorite celebrities here!

"Baby, where are you?" Isiah asked entering the house and not seeing her.

"Bedroom" Dearra responded.

"Whatchu in here doing? " he asked when he saw clothes all over the bed.

"Packing for Critics, since I intend to attend the game this weekend " she said.

"Oh I put down the deposit for the house. We'll finalize everything else this week" Isiah said as he lowered himself unto the ground beside Dearra who was looking at shoes.

"Good, we'll be able to deep clean and move in before the end of the month" Dearra smiled.

"I can't wait to spend forever with you" Isiah said turning her head so he could kiss her.

Dearra moaned into the kiss before breaking it, "I have to finish packing".

Text Messages w/ Brittany

Hey De, I reached out to Kristin Juszczyk about a puffer jacket and she's also doing one for you(10) and Tay(87). I should get them before this weekend's game.

Hey Brit, Ouuu that's nice.

Social Media | Instagram

•