𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐘𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 (JJK)

alt text ✘ jjk men as lyrics from pyramids

contains ✘ fem!reader , satoru gojo , kento nanami , toji fushiguro , fingering , broke!toji , DOM!toji , cowgirl with nanami

𝐆𝐎𝐉𝐎 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐔

" you showed up after work, i'm bathing your body

touching you in places only i know

you're wet and you're warm just like our bath water. "

the pool of warm water surrounded you and Gojo as he had you pressed up against his back. the pads of his fingers would glide up and down the meat of your thighs, beginning as chaste touches. the foaming of soap covering your breasts was enough to turn a switch in his brain, his length rising a bit.

you were in the midst of telling Gojo about your week until he interrupted you, kissing a trail up your neck before mumbling "you're so beautiful." his fingers drop down a level, meeting your inner thighs. he knew you enough to know it's not just the wet water he's feeling.

he turns your head you him, taking your lip to his as he plunges two fingers into you, taking your moan in his mouth. his unoccupied hand gently glides up to your breast, two fingers pinching and rolling around your nipple.

"so pretty." he whispers before plunging his tongue into your mouth, leaving no crevice undiscovered. he had a habit of making you melt under his touch. he was a natural at this point--he was amazing at it.

Gojo felt your walls pulsate around his digits, giving signs of your release being close. he chuckles, "not yet, baby."

𝐓𝐎𝐉𝐈 𝐅𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐆𝐔𝐑𝐎

" the way you say my name makes me feel like i'm that nigga

but i'm still unemployed. "

the headboard continuously rocked against the wall, creating mini cracks in the walls as Toji pounded himself in you. one moment you were complaining about him not having a real job, and the next, you were chanting his name like a mantra. "Toji!" you whine. the side of your face was pressed down on the mattress, your back arched, giving him more space for his cock to explore.

"that's it, baby." he groans, his head hanging low, watching as he disappears inside of you. "fuck." a hand strikes against your ass, your bottom recoiling. your body leans forward, moving away from where Toji's hips met yours.

"don't run away, girl." he chuckles. his large hands grip both sides of your hips, pulling you right back on his length. you squeal, the pleasure becoming overwhelming.

"please!" you sob. your hands reach back to push Toji off you. he takes both of your wrists and holds them into an X behind your back. now you have nowhere to run. "just fucking take it."

𝐊𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈

" you say it's big but you take it.

ride, cowgirl. "

the sounds of Nanami's frequent grunts and moans and your slick covering his length filled the room. you needed a sexual release and the toys just weren't doing it.

you needed your husband. your husband who would only come home at the asscrack of dawn just to restart the same routine. as they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder. it also makes the body grow hornier.

the pace you rode was unbearable. he's never seen such intensity from you. he wasn't complaining either, he loved to see you on top of him. it saved him the worry of hurting.

"fuck." you bit your lip, leaning forward. your hands were pressed against his chest, propping yourself. Nanami's hands wander up your hips, helping you out a bit as he could sense that you were tired. "i missed you," you whisper, leaning down to plant a kiss on his. he moans at the contact, chasing after you as you pull away. "i'm make sure this i'll never leave you this needy."