𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐏✘𝐒𝐒𝐘 (JJK)

alt text ✘ moments of the jjk men eating out

contains ✘ fem!reader , satoru gojo , kento nanami , toji fushiguro , choso kamo , ino takuma , geto suguru

GOJO SATORU

"gimme one more." he chuckles in between your legs. gojo's goofy personality never faded away. even during sex. the vibrations from his laugh sent your body in a flurry. he's been goin at it for hours now.

"it's been five, toru." you whine, buckling your hips away. "we've gone longer," he grunts, pulling you back. he's made it clear that he always wanted to die between your legs.

his tongue flicks from your slit to your sensitive nub, his hands spreading you out. "fucking delicious." he moans, shaking his head vigorously.

"oh my god!" you cry out, arching your back of the bed. he always found different ways to bring you to your orgasm. he made you feel like a virgin every time he was done with you. "fuck-i'm cummin'!" you choke on your moan. "come baby." he cooed, kissing your inner thigh.

your arousal coats his lower face. your chest heaves as you try to level out your breathing. "fucking hell." you say, chuckling a bit as he crawls over you. "can you sit on my face now?"

KENTO NANAMI

gojo's words got to nanami hard.

"i wonder how your wife deals with you."

"do you treat her like this too?"

how dare he pry into his private life? and since he wanted to know so much, he tried you like a queen. always attentive to what you liked and didn't; getting you things you didn't think he knew of at your convenience. you were his life.

it startled you when nanami charged towards you, pushing you on your back. "nanami, wait-" he hushes you with a finger to your lips. his index finger sliding down until it reached the collar of your shirt. both of his hands grip your collar, pulling away as he rips the cloth concealing your chest.

"telling me i'm a bad husband..." he mumbles, tugging your pants off you. "nanami, i never-" "hush."

he lowers his face down to your cunt, his thumb running up and down your slit. "so wet..." he whispers, pressing a kiss on her before plunging his tongue inside you. "oh my god!" you gasp.

on most occasions, nanami was very soft with you. his pace soft as praised you. but now, he was devouring you like an animal. the obscene noises of his slurping up the juices you produced had you on the edge.

"baby, please." you whimper. "come." a short demand but had enough power to make you quickly obey. as his face left your legs, you notice the fog covering his lens. "the fuck was that about?" you huff. "i'm sorry, baby," he rubs your thigh, "just another day with gojo."

TOJI FUSHIGURO

"stop fucking moving." he smacks your hip as he pulls your cunt back to his face. you had made a bet that toji couldn't make you come when he's not using his dick. this allowed him to ruin you even worse. he's had you in so many compromising positions, that you can't ever remember the number of times you've come.

"toji, you've made your point. please!" you try to pull away. "you should keep your mouth shut next time." he pulls away to smack your ass before diving back in. "fucking divine." he praises you, making you whimper.