Prologue:

Third Person-

In the heart of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, where ancient stones whispered tales of magic and mystery, the Great Hall buzzed with the familiar cadence of laughter and conversation. Golden light cascaded from the enchanted ceiling, casting a warm glow upon the long dining tables adorned with delicacies fit for a wizarding feast.

Seated at the head table, amidst the flickering candlelight and the aroma of freshly baked bread, were three figures whose names echoed through the corridors of Hogwarts with legendary reverence: Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley. The trio, known far and wide as the saviors of the wizarding world, shared a moment of respite, their voices mingling with the cheerful chatter of their fellow students.

Yet, amidst the jovial atmosphere, a solemn interruption fractured the tranquility of the evening. An owl, its feathers shimmering with an ethereal white luminescence, soared into the Great Hall with purposeful grace, bearing a letter clutched tightly in its talons. Eyes turned upward, curiosity etched upon every face, as the majestic creature swooped down to deliver its message to none other than Albus Dumbledore, the venerable headmaster of Hogwarts.

"What do you think it is?" Harry asked, watching Dumbledore's face curiously.

With a sense of gravity befitting the occasion, Dumbledore accepted the scroll, his piercing blue eyes betraying a hint of concern. Unfurling the parchment with practiced precision, he read the words inscribed upon it, his expression growing increasingly somber with each passing moment.

The contents of the letter spoke of a revelation that stirred the very foundations of the magical world, a proclamation that sent ripples of apprehension through the halls of Hogwarts. For nestled within the ink-stained confines of the parchment lay news of a formidable adversary, an old wizarding institution known as the Olympian School of Magic.

As Dumbledore's gaze swept across the assembled faculty, a hush fell over the Great Hall, the air thick with anticipation. Conversations ceased, and heads turned toward the headmaster, awaiting his pronouncement with bated breath.

In solemn tones, Dumbledore addressed his fellow professors, his voice carrying the weight of centuries-old wisdom and unwavering resolve. He spoke of the Olympian School's storied reputation, of the formidable wizards and witches who walked its hallowed halls, and of the challenges that lay ahead in the wake of its impending arrival.

"The Olympian School of Magic is a school that...I frankly never thought I'd ever hear from every again. They...are a formidable force to reckon with. As you know the Triwizard games are coming up and we are hosting, again. This year the headmasters of this school have asked to rejoin the community so they may participate. I would like to inform you about our history with this school, the history of this school, and the reason we've never told you about them.", He directed the last part at confused gazes he was getting.

"First, the history of their school. Their school started many, many, many years ago. Before any other wizarding school was around and was actually started in the times of the Greek Empire. Their school is dedicated to a particular kind of wizard though. These wizards practice wandless magic. They're based in the America's and all of their students are purebloods and always have been. They're main representatives are a group of wealthy families who produce the fourteen most powerful wizards in history.", Dumbledore concluded.

"And lastly, at the last Triwizard game we had with them...there was an accident. One of their wizards went...berserk and killed twenty of our wizards. Since that incident we have erased them from our book, history, and almost cut contact with them.", He frowned at the letter that he had put on the table.

And so, amidst the flickering candlelight and the murmurs of uncertainty, Dumbledore delivered his decree to the gathered assembly an announcement that heralded the dawn of a new chapter in the annals of magical history. For the golden trio and the wizards of Hogwarts, the looming specter of the Olympian School cast a shadow of uncertainty upon the horizon, a harbinger of trials yet to come in the ever-unfolding tapestry of destiny.

As the news of the Olympian School of Magic settled over the Great Hall like a heavy cloak, the golden trio found themselves ensconced in a corner of the Gryffindor table, their voices lowered in earnest conversation.

"Did you hear that, Hermione? The Olympian School... it sounds like they're serious competition.", Harry said, his emerald eyes reflecting the flickering candlelight, furrowed his brow in contemplation.

"Indeed, Harry. If what Dumbledore says is true, their reputation precedes them. We'll need to be prepared for whatever challenges they present.", Hermione said, her gaze hardening.

"But we've faced tough opponents before, haven't we? We've stood against Voldemort himself. We can handle whatever this Olympian School throws at us.", Ron said, stuffing a chicken wing in his mouth hungrily.

"You're right, Ron. We've faced darkness and adversity time and time again, and we've always emerged stronger for it. Whatever trials lie ahead, we'll face them together, as we always have.", Harry nodded, a flicker of determination igniting in his eyes as he started eating.

"Yes, together. That's always been our strength, hasn't it? No matter what challenges come our way, we'll face them united, as Gryffindors.", Hermione's gaze softened, a small smile playing at the corners of her lips.

And so, amidst the echoes of camaraderie and unwavering resolve, the golden trio reaffirmed their bond, ready to confront the unknown perils that awaited them on the horizon. For in the heart of Gryffindor, courage and friendship were the most powerful spells of all, lighting the way through even the darkest of times. 

The rest of the night was full of laughter and jokes as always as they awaited the arrival of the other schools.