CHARACTERS THAT ARE DEMIGODS:

Fred and George Weasley - 

Godly Parent: Hermes

Reason (For Godly Parent): Known for their mischievous nature, quick wit, and love for pranks, Fred and George Weasley would likely have Hermes as their godly parent. Hermes is the Greek god of trickery, commerce, and invention, fitting their penchant for practical jokes and entrepreneurial spirit.

Fatal Flaw (For George): Overconfidence

Reason (For George's Fatal Flaw): George Weasley's fatal flaw might be overconfidence. While his confidence in himself and his abilities fuels his boldness and charisma, it may also lead him to underestimate challenges or overlook potential risks, leading to unexpected setbacks or failures.

Fatal Flaw (For Fred): Impulsiveness

Fatal Flaw (For Fred's Fatal Flaw): Fred Weasley's fatal flaw could be impulsiveness. While his spontaneous nature leads to creativity and excitement, it may also cause him to act rashly without considering the potential consequences of his actions, putting himself and others in danger.

Parent: Molly Weasley

Does he/she know that he/she is a demigod? Yes, the twins are aware and are in contact with the Stoll brothers.

Ginny Weasley - 

Godly Parent: Ares

Reason (For Godly Parent): Ginny Weasley is determined, courageous, and fiercely loyal to her friends and family. Ares, the Greek god of war and battle, shares these traits. Ginny's boldness and readiness to stand up for what she believes in align with Ares's domain over conflict and strength.

Fatal Flaw: Recklessness

Reason (For Fatal Flaw): Ginny Weasley's fatal flaw might be recklessness, as she can sometimes act impulsively without fully considering the consequences, particularly when it comes to standing up for what she believes in or protecting her loved ones.

Parent: Molly Weasley

Does he/she know that he/she is a demigod? Yes, she is aware.

Professor McGonagall - 

Godly Parent: Athena

Reason (For Godly Parent): Professor McGonagall is wise, strategic, and fiercely intelligent. Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, strategy, and warfare, shares these qualities. McGonagall's dedication to teaching and her strategic approach to challenges parallel Athena's attributes, making her a suitable candidate for Athena's offspring.

Fatal Flaw: Rigidity

Reason (For Fatal Flaw): Professor McGonagall's fatal flaw might be rigidity, as she often adheres strictly to rules and traditions, which could prevent her from adapting to changing circumstances or considering alternative perspectives.

Does he/she know that he/she is a demigod? Yes, she is aware.

Severus Snape -