Secondary Gender

Harry waited nervously with the other students his legs swishing back and forth a sight of fear and anticipation, harry knew that that was a one percent change harry would ever be a little but harry knew something bad was gonna happen.

Suddenly his name gets called out, he walks to madam pomfrey as she takes a blood sample and sends him back, he sees his friends Ron and Hermione they eagerly wave at harry as he stits down next to them on the hard chairs.

Mate, I'll be okay Ron says, Ron has always been kind and understands to harry so it doesn't bother him when harry sits on Ron far comfier lap.

Hermione gets a Little annoyed, Harry can tell as Hermione snarls he's not yours Ron!  then she hold Harry's petite hand as the smart girl didn't want to cause Harry discomfort. They eagerly wait for there results.

___________________________🍵

They all wait in a line as the students get a sheet of paper telling them there secondary Gender and what to expect.

Harry waits for almost ages, Ron gets Dom and so does Hermione actually most of them did expect for a handful of Normals including lavender, Susan, Colin, nevile, and luna.

Harrys name gets called out as reads his papers, LITTLE. in big letters harry can't belive this HOW CAN HE BE A LITTLE?! the papers drops from his hand and people come to read his paper gasps can be heard throughout the large hall.

Harry can't do anything but run to his dorm as the fat lady let him pass instantly without him saying the pass code?. But harry dosnt care. Luckily no ones there and he sits on his bed plushies surrounding him he picks his favourite ones from Ron and Hermione. Hermione got him a adorble fluffy bear wearing there houses uniform. Ron gave him a beautiful snake plushie, dark green like there enemy's houses but surprisingly Ron said it reminds me of your eyes  which makes harrys heart beat and his face flutter.

Minutes later harry falls asleep as he didn't get much sleep the night before.

______________________🍵

Snape walks into harrys bed and sees the little sleeping, as much as snape didn't wanna do this harry needs to behave.

He lifts the boy carefully and pulls hid trousers down next his boxers, snape sneered , the boy should be only wearing panties as that would comfort the little more he set a reminder on his head to buy harry other things and panties.

The boy wakes up in his professors lap and his trousers are down... he immediately tries to kick but professor snape slaps his bum. OWWW harry moans in pain as professor snape keeps spanking him.

The sting of the spanking hurts and leaves a red handprint on his bum, undoubtedly it be gone in a few hours but harrys arse still hurt but attest snape let him sleep in.

____________________🍵

Draco looks out of the window, it was the afternoon at potter being known as a little was spread throughout the castle now evreyone knew. Draco needed, WANTED to be harrys dom.

Innocent, sweet, beautiful harry cling to draco as they attended balls, harry would share recipes to other housewifes, harry would sleep next to draco a they had intimate love.

HE SHOULD MARRY HARRY.

______________________🍵

Lord Voldemort sat on his throne pondering about harry. Harry his horcrux, his soul, his Dark Queen yes.

Harry soon would be marrying the Dark Lord and harry would become the Dark Lady.

Voldemort wanted harry safe and love life but soon in just months harry would marry him but to do that he might need to kidnap harry...

But first he'll start to send counting gifts to the beautiful bird.

______________________🍵

Ron looked at his best friend sleepy face, god harry looked adorable but right now harry needed to be comfortable.

He casted a simple changing spell harry was now still cuddling with his gifts but in a light pink pajamas with white hearts plastered all over the pajamas.

Snape before putting potter back to sleep git him difrent panties, different colers and design but right now he was wearing a matching darker pink panties that was kinda lacy.

_____________________🍵

Hi I'm here to explain the world in this fic.

In the wizarding world there's 3 roles dom normal and little, little are very rare at only one percent there isn't any other little in hogwarts and hasn't been for the entire years it's been alive.

- author san ♥️