Favoritism

When harry woke up he wasn't in the dorms... instead he was layed safely on a massive bed almost 3x the size of harry, the covers were a light pink in fact almost everything was pastel and warm.

Harry took the covers off and went to the window, pushing the curtains open, it was breath taking. The view was beautiful and he could see Oliver walking to the quidditch stadium.

Harry finally noticed what he was wearing... GOD THIS WAS EMMBARRISING AND WHO CHANGED HIM?!

Harry walked over to the closet and changed into the gryffindor uniform and saw what kind of underwear he was wearing obviously he changed into black boxers.

Then he walked out of the room and down a very long flight of stairs, finally he saw the hall and his friends eating but when he entered evreyone was staring at him.

Harry sat next to his friends as Ron softly said  Mate are you alright? harry shook his head reminding him of his spanking earlier.

Hermione gets her hand on harrys hip and pulls hid closer, Ron snarled but didn't do anything because of harrys already sad mood and them fighting would make him sadder.

( the rest of the hall cooed at harry because even when sad he was a adorable bean 🍵 )

Harrys first class was potions but harry didn't want to go because of snape. Would professor spank him again?.

Harry walked to the class and made himself smaller while lowering his head at the sight of snape and sat next to his usual potions partner Draco Malfoy.

Unfortunately all the snakes and gryffindors were partnered together for the last month by the headmaster to get over there rivalry fortunately the program would be over in a week which made the adorable boy smile.

Snape stared at him when doing the explanation on a potion the potion harry really didn't know what to do or what it evan was as the little boy wasn't listening.

Draco mostly did the potion as draco was much far better at potions then harry , harry felt bad about making draco do all the work so as a apology he lenned up to dracos cheek and kissed it.

The whole class including draco and harry himself who was in shock for kissing the boy ( hehe harrys omega instincts are coming out 🍵👁👄👁 ).

Draco blushed profusely his thoughts screaming about OMG HARRY POTTAH KISSED ME?!!!!! 😆 )

( the rest of the class 👁👄👁🔪 )

Luckily the class ended soon but when harry turned around he saw his friends angry but there faces soften at harrys beautiful face.

Snape walked up to harry and said Mr potter, stay after class.

When the class ended his friends waited outside as he walked up to snape and said quietly you wanted to see me sir?.

Snape picked up harrys small body and lifted him up on his lap, did you wear your proper underwear and uniform harry? In a dark voice.

Um... yes sir? Harry lied still quietly and scared. Suddenly snape pulled down harrys pants and got angry as he saw harrys boxers.
Harry why did you lie to me snape said angrily.

Sorry sir harry whispered but snape pulled his pants up and said fro, now on you wear your proper omegan underwear and attire including skirts, and femmine things you will now have a " special detention " with me after dinner .

With that said snape drew a draw out and a book called " OMEGA TEACHING'S : HOW TO DEAL WITH A OMEGA " and gave it to him.

Snape also said to harry to wear his proper underwear but only today would snape let it slide...

Harry took the book and ran off to his friends shaken up fron the class.

( part 3 will probably come tomorrow 😄🍵

- author san ❤️