Descriptions of the Hidden Fics

30/90 - Ranboo x OC

"Ranboo, an overwhelmed young content creator, finds himself tormented with the stresses of being an online figure. Paired with all the new projects they are beginning to start up, they find the online world to be a little bit too much for them at the moment. They decide to take a small break, walking to the coffee shop down the road. There, they meet a young man.

Xxxxxxx, a rather energetic young man, has recently moved to city of San Francisco, but finds it isn't quite as welcoming as he expected. While it's certainly a step up from Chicago, it's nothing like he expected. He picks up a job at a coffee shop and finally finds someone who might just make San Francisco worth staying around for."

Ghost of Chicago + Tommyinnit x OC

"When popular streamer, Tommyinnit, finds himself stranded in the city of Chicago he finds himself lost in a city he knows little to nothing about. His phone is dead, and he doesn't know where on earth he is. He stumbles into a store and has to ask the cashier to use her phone, but will she let him?

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

When Tamsin Fidan, a lost 19-year-old girl, shows up to work, she was never expecting to have a tall British boy come into her work asking for her phone. She's lived in Chicago her entire life, and she's not exactly a friendly person. Most people from Chicago are used to crime. Will she let Tommy use her phone, or will she stick to her instincts and not trust this strange boy with her phone?"

🍋 Lemon Boy 🍋 - Karl Jacobs x OC

"After a long multi-month meet-up with his friends, Karl returns to the friendly town of New Bern, North Carolina to meet up with his old childhood best friend. When he returns to her old bakery, he finds it closed. Just before he leaves, he hears a familiar voice calling his name.

Xxxxxxx Xxxxxx, a young girl with aspirations to be a baker, has recently closed up her family bakery to start one of her own. Just as she's finished packing up a few things she left behind, she sees an old friend of hers looking for her.

--------------------------------

Inspired by the song 'Lemon Boy' by Cavetown"

Hope this gives you a little idea of what these fics are going to be about. These are just the descriptions of the books. So, for the English nerds, I've basically just given you the hook and nothing else lol.

The names are x'ed out because they're actually a very vital part of the book and I put quite a lot of effort into researching them to match up with personalities, ethnic backgrounds, etc.