Page 1: The Fool & the Magician

Asta gasps as she opens her eyes to see a blue colored ceiling. She blinks and sits up, looking around she finds herself in what appears to be a small church with a strange velvet blue color to it, including stained glass windows, six to be exact, though not of any image one would usually see in a church/cathedral.

"Huh? Where am I...?" She asks then looks down to see herself dressed in an artic blue colored gown. "What? Where did this come from?" She questions. It was then, she noticed she was on what appeared to be an altar and looking back, she finds a statue of what appeared to be a woman in robes.

"Welcome, my lady." A voice greets, causing her to flinch and turn to see a young man with bright golden eyes and short platinum blonde hair, his bangs longer on one side, and was dressed in a strange velvet blue suit with a high collar and ascot that had a blue brooch pinned on it. Plus an overcoat, a cowl over it, black gloves and boots, and a large hat with blue butterfly-like wings on either side of his head.

 Plus an overcoat, a cowl over it, black gloves and boots, and a large hat with blue butterfly-like wings on either side of his head

(AN: This here is Roland. BTW, the image isn't mine, credit goes to the artist HifumiXiahou on Amino)

"Um, who are you? And where am I?" Asta asks, hoping this man could provide answers to her questions.

"I am called Roland. I think it's best to let my master explain things." The mystery man says and gestures to a podium, the one where a priest would stand at to give a sermon. In it, was a strange elderly man with an unusually long nose, white hair and bloodshot eyes.

"Welcome my dear, to the Velvet Room. My name is Igor. I am pleased to make your acquaintance." The man, Igor, says with an almost inhuman grin spread across his face.

"Velvet Room? Uh, I'm sorry, but what's that exactly?" Asta asks, confused.

"This place exists between dream and reality, mind and matter... It is a place where only those who have signed a contract can enter." Igor replies, though that doesn't really explain things.

"Contract? But, I haven't..." The ash-blonde says in confusion.

"My and quite an interesting guest we have here." The man interrupts her, annoying the girl. "In a world full of magic, you have none. Yet, you are able to wield its very antithesis, Anti-Magic, because of it. As if that wasn't enough, you now have the power of Persona as well." He says next.

"Anti-Magic? Wait, Persona? Do you mean, Joker?" She asks and then remembers what happened.

That former Magic Knight chain mage trying to take Yuno's four-leaf grimoire and pendant, her jumping into help and just as she was about to give up hope, Yuno encouraged her and she found the strength to fight back. It was then she received not one but two grimoires. One of which she pulled a sword out of, but the other, when she touched it she heard a voice in her head and then by ripping a mask off her face, summoned Joker, her Persona...