Haldi and Sangeet

Ishika woke up and went downstairs and saw the ladies of the family was having breakfast.....she also sat and started eating.......

Puja: didi sangeet or mahendi kab hai?
Puja...... Kajal's mother and seema's sister........

Seema: abhi 2 baje se shuru ho gi.
Ishika: ma shaadi ki dress to maine purchase he nahi kari abhi.
Seema: the wedding outfits and jewellery come from the groom's side.
Ishika nodded.....

Time skip......
2:23 pm.

Ishika came out of her room with diksha while talking, they were going to the sangeet and mahendi area

They went to the garden and saw that there was mattress spread on the floor......while a big tent was situated in the middle of the garden, the tent upper part was covered with white and light blue colour cloth, there was so many decorative items to make the place more beautiful, it was beautiful......
A stage was in the middle of the tent...it was also decorated beautifully with blue and white colour flowers....
Cushions were place on the soft mattress with dhool and other musical instruments and plates of mahendi was there......
The ladies were already there.......
Everyone was there except the mans as their is no use of them...

On the stage there was a couch..... Ishika sat there on the couch.....
At first sangeet was going on.....the ladies sang multiple songs while a happy smile on their faces......
The mahendi artist also came and started putting mahendi on the hands of the ladies.......
Sangeeta was also going on........

(Mahendi artist will be written by MH)
MH: mam what's the name of your husband?
Ishika looked at the mahendi artist from the aunties who were dancing.
Ishika: Aashrit.
MH: wow what a beautiful name. You know mam the youngest CEO bachelor's name is also Aashrit.
Ishika: oh.
MH: yeah his name is Aashrit Singh Ranawat.
Ishika: is that so, do you know more about him?
MH: not much as he don't disclose anything related to his family on social media. But he is one of the biggest CEO in the whole India, he is a billionaire and he owns many hotels, companies, hospitals, schools, restaurant and many other things too.
Ishika: oh.
Ishika in mind: is he really that much rich?
MH: and also he will be the next king of MP..........but after he get's married then only he can be the next king...
Ishika nodded while suddenly someone called her she picked the phone from her left hand and said.
Ishika: hello?
??: Kaisa chal rha hai mrs. Ishika Ranawat?
Ishika frowned and said.
Ishika: kon hai?
??: bhull gayi mujhe, itni jaldi.
Ishika thought for a few seconds and then said like a whisper.
Ishika: Naman.
Naman: hello mrs. Ranawat.
Ishika smile which was on her lips a few minutes ago faded.
Ishika: ab kya chahiye tumhe naman?
Naman: mujhe kuch nahi, bas.............. Tumhari shaadi barbaad karni hai, tumhe khush nahi dhekha jata, gussa aata hai tumhe hasta hua dheak kar....gussa aata hai tumhe dheak ke itna khus.
Ishika: mar jao isi gusse me.
Naman: itni jaldi to nahi marunga mai.
Ishika:......nark me jao tum mujhe nahi matlab tumse!....

(BTW naman only know that Ishika is marrying someone whose surname is Ranawat he didn't knew Ishika is marrying to Aashrit Ranawat the biggest CEO)

Ishika cut the call and put the phone back, diksha saw her annoyed face so she asked.
Diksha: kon tha?
Ishika:..........Naman.
Diksha looked at her for a few seconds and said.
Diksha: number Kisne diya tumhara usko?
Ishika: kisi na kisi ne to diya hi hoga.
Diksha: kya baka usne?
Ishika: he was saying he don't like seeing me this much happy.
Diksha: (scoff) he is a bitch!! After ruining everyone's life he now don't want to leave........
Ishika: dimag kharab ho gaya hai uska.
Diksha: jane de chutiyee ko, chal enjoy karte hai hmm.
Ishika nodded while diksha smiled at her.