CONCERT😍

*Amanda's point of view*

         The zipper of my dress is slides up my body making a satisfying zzzzzipp.
"What time does the club open?" My best friend Sofia asks, while walking into the room
"I think 11 but I was thinking we could pregame at the bar across the street from it, there is free parking." I respond stepping into my shoes, I quickly glance at her. Her face slightly tightens displaying that she is planning something. "Well my phone says it's 9:30 so you wanna head out or-" I don't respond with words but instead I grab my keys and purse while waving her to follow me.
    10:05 The clock on the wall reads as we walk through the bar doors. Sofia quickly takes a seat at the bar, "hey I'm gonna go to the restroom will you hold my purse?" I ask seating my bag down on the bar counter, Sofia shakes her head while humming a soft "mhmm" I turn towards the bright glowing sign reading "shitbox" As I continue waking my eyes seem to be connected to the sign Like a bug attracted to a porch light. Right as I'm about to rejust my eye I hit something firm, I quickly shift my gaze up to see a tall thin man. "I'm so sorry I didn't-" before I can finish my sentence I'm cut off "it's alright mate you don't have to apologize" the thin man chuckles as he brushes right past me. I quickly head into the restroom trying to hide my smile.

   As I wash my hands I observe my face in the mirror, I forgot to do my makeup tonight but the new skin care I started must be working my skin hasn't been so clear and glowy in forever! I shake my hands dry right before grabbing the door handle and prying the door open. I quickly walk through the door and the bar being carful not to smash into anyone. "Heyy your back" Sofia say while her face brightens. I quickly sit down bringing my face close to hers "oh. my. gosh. As I was walking to the bathroom I bumped into some guy and he called me mate. He had the thickest British accent!" Sofia makes a distinctive face "ew he called you mate?" She say fairly loudly while shaking her head. "But he was hot though, like really hot!" She rolls her eyes at my comment, the drink appears in front of me, " I got you this while you were in the bathroom" I quickly raise it to my lips embracing the strong fruity flavor of the drink. Before I can thank her a loud voice fills the bar. "Hi I'm Frank dillane with my band mates and we are going to playing a song called my imaginary friend" I shake Sofia's shoulder while whispering in her ear. "That's him, oh my gosh I'm gonna cry" i try to hold in my laughter, quickly his band starts playing and the whole bar goes quiet.

" I hate to say it Amanda but he would be perfect for that project you've been working on-"