Small gig, big impact

*Frank's point of view*

I'm walking through a dark bar, passing all these people who look like they're up to no good. They're staring at me with these suspicious smiles, making me question being here in the first place. Then I suddenly trip over something, and a soft feminine voice apologizes to me. I tilt my head down the bright beauty of her eyes is intoxicating. I laugh as I quickly brush it off, she looks as if she's already done with tonight.

       My band takes to the stage to play a few songs for the crowd. I close my eyes and play my heart out, but all I can hear is the soft voice of the woman I bumped into earlier. I can't take my eyes off her; her beauty is breathtaking, and it draws me in like a moth to a flame. As we finish the last song, I see her wave goodbye to the bartender while another girl is dragging her out of the bar right as she is about to leave we make eye contact and my body feel like it's going to break in half I want to follow her, but something tells me it would be selfish to bother her.

          I walk outside to catch some air, but it isn't helping. I still can't get her face out of my mind. She had such a radiant aura, like she was bursting with something bright and new. I want to see her again, I want to look into her eyes again. I want to talk to her, but I don't know how to find her. I'll have to wait and maybe come back to this bar again; maybe she'll come back to this bar again. I turn the corner and see a huge line filling the sides across the road. "House of cards" I read out the name to the club to myself.
My eyes drift from the club to my feet I notice my shoelace is untied that must've been what made me trip! I kneel down to tie the tangled shoelace. Moments after I finish tightening the bunny ears I hear a very high annoying voice. " my friend said she bumped into you inside , normally she would be able to do this herself be she had a little to many drinks to forget her embarrassment." I slowly stand up and observe her wide bug eyes in silence. "Im going to be blunt, she thinks your hot but won't say it, she also is making a new album  and she definitely wants you in it!" I open my mouth but nothing comes out I stutter a few times but give up on any chance of a good response to her words.          
         She quickly hands me a napkin folded up and runs across the road back to her very drunk but breathtaking friend, I open the napkin. " well, well, we'll tonight is my night!" I say with a bright grin as I read a long phone number...