Chapter 1

When Thugs Cry!

      Chapter  1

Growing up in south central with my family. My Father was a big drug dealer My mother was a crack addict. Im 14 years old I have a big brother that's 18 years old I never really get to see him because he always in the street with his friends he is  also a senior in high school but he never goes. Me on the only hand I love school. I love football I always tell my daddy that I wanna be a football player But he  always say that football ain't going to get me no damn where. But I knew that was a lie he just wanted me to sale drugs and fuck hoes like him and my brother. I knew I would be the only one that make it somewhere in life I went to school made good grades my teachers would tell me how proud they are of me. My mama would never come to the conference to know that her son was a great student because she would be to busy getting high or she would go missing for weeks my daddy would have to go look for her when he does find her she would be in abandon houses with her crack head friends. But it was all his fault because he's the one that got her on drugs My mama use to be a pretty black woman before she got on that shit I remember times she would make sure we had meals she would have our clothes out for school she would pack our lunches and all that. now I hate that bitch! I walk in from school and my brother and his friend were in the living room with the music Loud as hell and weed smoke everywhere! Niggas got guns and shit laid out on the table I just wanted a new family. I go straight upstairs to my room. I close my door I turn on the light and throw my bag on the floor I had a test I neeed to study for but I told myself I would do it later I pull out my phone to call my homie Zae he was my best friend he answers the phone ayy bro u wanna get on the game ?! He tells me that he would be over in about a hour that he was with a chick i hang up the phone. While I'm waiting on him I go downstairs to fix me something to eat i look in the refrigerator to see what we had it wasn't shit to eat in here I walk in the living room to ask my brother for some money his high ass was sleep and to lazy to get up so I go in his room I knew where he kept his stash in a shoe box in the top of the closet i pull the box down.I get out a 20 den I put the box back in the closet I leave out the house walk down to the corner store to get me something to eat as I'm walking to the store my phone start ringing it was my homie Zae he lets  me know that he was on the way to my house I tell him to meet me at the corner store I hang up the phone I walk into the store. They had two Hot n Ready large pizza I grab both of them i walk over to the counter to pay for the pizzas. After I was done I walk out the store as I'm walking back to the house i see some funny shit going on I stand on the sidewalk an look for a min to see who it was and guess who it was ?!