Chapter 3

Drugs and Guns!! I stood there shocked as fuck. I didn't know my homie was the plug he had more shit that my daddy didn't have The dude gives Zae a big ass block of cocaine zae sticks it down in his bag. The dude look at me and say you want one ?! I shake my head and was like naw I'm good. He start laughing then he starts asking me questions about my family he ask me who was my mama and daddy ?! I tell him who my parents were he looks at me real funny. He was like I know your mama real well and your daddy he real cool too.  I start thinking to myself I wonder if he's her dealer. I was ready to go because something wasn't right about this shit. They get done with they business and it was time to go I had so many questions to ask Zae. Dude opens the door we all walk out the room. He close the door behind him then put the lock back on the door we walk back to the front the two girls wasn't on the couch no more. I wanted to see them naked again for the last time. We get outside on the front porch dude shake my hand all of a sudden he say it was nice meeting you son! I thought for a min nigga u ain't my damn daddy! We get down the street I couldn't hold it in no more So who is that dude ?! Zae: That's my plug my brother cut me off so I'm fuckin with him now I shake my head and keep walking Do you know anything about this nigga giving it  to my mama ?! Zae looks at me and was like naw bruh what's up with all the questions ?! Shid I just need to know that's my mama bruh! Zae: Calm down bruh I wouldn't do u like that! I had to calm  down cause I was ready to knock somebody ass out! Mins later we were back at my house it was 9:00pm needed to get my ass inside I still had to study! I shake up with Zae I let him know that I would catch up with him tomorrow! I get up to my porch all I could hear was loud music coming from the house I just knew it was my damn brother When I get in the house I look around the corner it wasn't my brother it was my mama she had the blues blasting drinking her vokia smoking her Newport I hated the smell of them thangs I'm getting ready to go upstairs my mama cuts down the music. She yells my name I come back down the stairs I  look around the corner at her Damn you not gonna speak to your mama?! I really didn't want to but I spoke to her anyways I look at her she was drunk as fuck. I wanted to ask her about the dude but my daddy was in the other room. I go upstairs to my room I open my door cut on the light I grab my bag and take out my study guide and started studying.     The Next morning my alarm goes off it was time to get up for school I get up get myself ready I grab my bag run downstairs to catch the bus to school. When I get on the bus I didn't see Zae I knew his ass wasn't coming to school. Mins later the bus pulls up to the school everyone get up to get off the bus it was finally my turn to get off the bus soon as I get off I see my daddy standing waiting on me to get off  the bus He looks at me and was like hurry up we gotta go!! I knew something was wrong my heart started beating fast as hell I just knew it was something with my brother we get to the car and this shit is crazy!!!