Chapter 2

It was my crack Head ass mama in the alley giving a man head. I wanted to go over there and beat up the dude but I just put my head down and walk off mins later I see Zae coming up the street I wanted to tell him what I seen but I didn't say nothing I just walked home in silent. we get back to my house I open the door we both walk in my brother and his friend were still on the couch sleep. We go upstairs to my room I turn on the light Zae sit in the chair by my bed.  while I sat on the bed I open up the pizza box and start eating I ask Zae If he wanted a piece? he shake his head No. He turns on the game while I ate my food. I finish up eating and grab the other controller. We play a few games then Zae get a call on his phone he  pause the game then answer. As he talking he giving face expression. he is looking like somethin was  wrong mins later He hang up the phone an say you wanna roll with me somewhere ?! I was like yeah let's go I turn off the game grab the Empty pizza box to take downstairs to throw away we get downstairs I go in to the kitchen to throw the box away. My daddy was in the kitchen cookin dope!!! I let him know that I was finna walk somewhere with Zae he tells me to be careful. I walk out the kitchen to the front door i get outside zae was on the front porch waiting on me. Zae pulls out a blunt from his jacket pocket he lights it up before we take off walking I ask him where were we going he looks at me and say its a mission. Zae wasn't like me he was like my brother he like to sale dope smoke weed fuck hoes he was only 15 years old but his mama was also a crack head his daddy died in a drive by last year.  Only person he had was his big Brother. His brother is the biggest drug dealer in south central. They got  Big Money!! He pass the blunt to me I usually will hit it. But tonight I had to be focus for whatever pop off!! Mins later we walk up to this house that has a lot of gangsters sitting on the porch. They all had guns and black bandannas on them One of the dudes  stands up  my ass was scared as hell I just kept my cool. Zae walks up to the dude shake his hand he introduces me to the dude Ol dude tell us to come on in his house. As I'm walking by I was looking at the dudes with the big guns we walk in the house I look to my right and it is two females sitting on the couch naked as hell I thought I was tripping I wanted to leave but I was to damn scared to leave. The girls  looks over at us and speaks. all I could do is stand there and stare for a min  I really couldn't believe this shit! We get  down the hallway and on the right was a room that had a lock on it he take the key from his pocket and unlocks the door we all walk in the room when he turn on the light omg it was full of ?!!