Question #8

Summer: "@Nicholas574 asked: "Hey Yang, since you loved strong women, could you secretly have a crush on Wonder Woman instead of Blake?

Yang: "W-What?!"

Ruby: "You know now that I think about it. She was blushing to see Diana so strong back in the simulation."

Knuckles: "Ha! Admit you only like strong women instead of Blake!"

Yang: "Huh?!"

Blake: 🤨 "Hm?"

Wonder Woman: "Is that true Yang? Do you like strong women like me?"

Yang: 💧 "I...I...uh...well..."

Blake: "Isn't it, Yang? Isn't it?"

Yang: "Uh, well...(Sigh) Okay, guess the cat's out of the bag."

Blake: "Again with the puns on me Blake?!"

Yang: "I'm so sorry...I can't help myself."

Knuckles: "Of course you do. Even for confession you only love a strong female instead of that obsessive Faunus."

Blake & Yang: 😡

BASH

Knuckles: "OW!"

Jay: "Dude, seriously."

Vector: "What the heck is wrong with ya?"

Rouge: "Now, now, guys let's not get aggressive at a man of mine."

Rouge: (Slaps at him) "Hmph!"

SLAP

Knuckles: "Ow! What was that for, Batgirl?!"

Rouge: "Yang, please continue."

Yang: "Thanks. Well, to tell you the truth..."

Yang: "Yes, I do like you Diana. Even though you are older than I am. I'm still a teenager in my world."

Weiss: "Technically, we're almost like adults a little bit."

Yang: "Anywho, I really like women with those muscles you'd ripped up so hot. And your outfit is pretty for you as a hero."

Yang: "So uh...if it's okay...maybe we could...have a sparring for another time? You know, like training? Uh, please?"

Wonder Woman: "Hehehehe, sure. I won't mind."

Yang: "Really?"

Wonder Woman: "But, you quite are a worthy warrior with your Semblance in Remnant, Yang. How would you like to come visit the Themyscira home island of Amazonians for your intense training?"

Yang: "Are there a lot of strong women like you?"

Wonder Woman: "Of course, I am the princess of Amazon. A true worthy warrior leader leads an entire brave female army to protect our city."

Yang: 🤩 "(Gasp) I...I...I would love to go!! Oh thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

Yang: (Pray to her) "I mean, thank you for letting me invite your village, your highness."

Wonder Woman: "Hehehehe, you're such a kindful girl."

Wonder Woman: "You know if you like, you're welcome to stop by in my home too, Blake."

Yang: "I mean, it could be fun for a short trip if you like, babe. Listen, I know you're..."

Blake: "Stop."