Question #20

Cyborg: "Okay, looks like we got 3 more from our good friend, Cosmic66."

Shadow: "Tch, him again?"

Gohan: "What are his questions?"

Cyborg: "First question: "If Goku fuse with Goku (Xeno), how strong would they be? Because we never know how strong a person would be if they fuse with... themselves."

Cyborg: "Hold on. Quick question for Universe 7 warriors, do any of you know how to fuse with another person into one?"

Goku: "You mean the fusion technique? Yeah, Vegeta and our sons have done that before during every tough battle, we'd fought some powerful fighters to take them out. At first, I was the one who learned the technique in the otherworld after Cell's explosion."

Goku: "I'll show you... Fu... sion HA!"

Goku: "That's how you do fusion."

Superman: 💧 "W-Wow, pretty impressive movement you did, Goku."

Batman: "So the only way to merge into one fighter is to do a... silly dance?"

Goku: "Yep, only to fuse with a partner to follow up the same step-by-step fusion dance."

Goku: "Vegeta and I fused several times and we became Gogeta."

Superman: "Whoa

Superman: "Whoa."

The Flash: "Wow, wait, is that supposed to be like you or Vegeta? I can't tell the similarities and differences from the look of the face. But that's an incredible fusion Saiyan fighter!"

Lloyd: "Yeah, it sure is incredible alright. I'm telling ya this guy is even far more powerful. He can turn Super Saiyan forms with Saiyan's power and God Ki magnified to the strongest fusion warrior in the universe! Nobody has a match against this fighter! Gogeta is one formidable fighter!"

Wonder Woman: "So you know about it too?"

Sonic: "Goku taught us the dance moves of fusion and it was easy as pie. Shadow and I merged into Sonow!"

Goten: "Trunks and I became Gotenks!"

Yang: "Blake and I were Bang!"

Lloyd: "Me and Goku merged as Lloku!"

Black Canary: "Wow! I can't say I don't believe you but... That's crazy!"

The Flash: "Better than yet you guys have so much potential from that cool technique. Well, kinda a bit of a silly move to feel embarrassed about what you did, Goku."

Vegeta & Shadow: "Exactly! We made ourselves a decision never to merge with two idiots ever again! But we couldn't resist it!"

Batman: "To be honest I could agree with you two. That's very uncomfortable."