Part #1

(Part ¼)

Bruce x daughter reader

Natasha x fem!reader

Peter x fem!Reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 836

Requested: Hi I was wondering if I could request a Bruce Banner daughter reader fic where she is a teenager and he didn't know about her and when they meet eachother him and Nat like her but she ends up bonding with Nat and they become like a family? Sorry if thats long or too complicated. Thank you! - @Anon

Authors Note: Thank you for requesting this! It wasn't to long or complicated. It was nice to know how you wanted it to go. I know I wrote it in a way when you're going to read this might not be expecting but I liked that it came out unlike what you'd probably see many imagines with the same for this request. I enjoyed writing it. I made it into 4 parts cause I kept adding and adding so it just kept going lol.

"Hey! You gonna help me with the new recruits?" Tony asked the team as he waited in with a bunch of holopads.

"What new recruits?" Bruce asked as they all picked up one of the pads.

"Some new internship program." Nat spoke out loud as she looked over the files.

"Its my new internship program." Tony added confirming what Natasha was right.

"So how long does it last?" Wanda asked noticing that there seemed to be a time stamp on the application copies.

"Well, only two will stay at the end of the 3 month trial. Those two will have the full internship for the rest of the school year." Stark explained as he sat down on the couch, placing his feet on the coffee table.

"Your making them compete?" Steve asked with a furrowed brow. 'Why did Stark always make everything a competition?' he thought.

"Yes. I want to see who wants it more, but stays professional." Tony confirmed, plus it would be amusing to watch as well.

"Who are these kids your just letting into the Avengers tower?" Steve asked looking through the files.

"First of all actually my tower. An second of all I did background checks and DNA test on every single one. I do have one coming in that doesn't have to fight for it." Tony corrected with his usual sass holding one hand up for effect.

"Why not?" Romanoff asked with a slightly tilted head. She's known Tony the longest and its not something Tony would do.

"She's Peter's friend. She'll work with him and me personally. It's a different internship for her." he elbratoted with a sigh for dramatic effect. But that's Tony. The fact that she's a friend of Peter's explained it all to Nat.

"Just like Peter's?" Bruce asked looking up from her file that Tony had pulled up on all of their holopads.

"Correct." Tony nodded

"An you just gave her it?" Clint questioned not fully buying that Tony Stark was just giving someone something.

"Well, she is Peter's friend. I personally think their dating but hiding it till they see if she gets the internship. I have a personal bet going on. Any joiners?" Tony waved his hand around waiting for counter bets.

Steve shook his head. "So she gets it just cause she's Peters friend, maybe girlfriend?"

Tony nodded "Well, that and she has the qualifications. Besides she's Banner's daughter."

With those last few words Tony had managed to shock the entire room into silence.

"Wait-" Nat said but stopped still not being able to find words.

"What?" Steve was next to speak.

"I don't have a daughter?" Bruce looked towards Tony completely and utterly confused.

"Well, you do now." Tony answered

Bruce along with all the others were very confused and wanted- no needed more information. "Tony, what are you talking about?" Bruce pushed further, his voice was full of many emotions.

"She may not need to compete for the internship but I still ran the same tests. Her DNA is a match to Banners. Your names even on the birth certificate." Tony gave more details.

Everyone was silent taking in all of Tony's words. Bruce was sitting on the couch not far from Nat and Steve, Steve noticed Bruce's body language. "You really didn't know, did you?"

"No. I had no clue." Bruce answered Steve with shaking his head before the words came out.

"Well, you'll get to meet her soon enough. I have her file if you want to know some stuff about her." Tony offered.

"Yeah." Bruce nodded taking in all this new information.

^ ^ ^

Tony had given Bruce the file not long after dinner. Bruce had asked Natasha to come back to their room and look it over together. Nat of course agreed. Wanting to know just as much as Bruce did.

"She seems like an extremely bright kid." Nat spoke first breaking the silence.

Bruce let out a breath rubbing his hands over his face. "Yeah. She does."

"Are you ok Bruce?" Nat asked placing a hand on his shoulder.

Bruce sighed "I understand why she didn't tell me. I would've done the same thing. But-"

"You still feel bad for not knowing and not being there." Nat finished for him. Completely understanding what he was feeling. Its what she would expect him to be feeling.

"Yeah." he breathed out.

"Well, you can't change it now." Nat sighed, she then reached up to cup his face and turn his head to look at her. "But you can be there for her."

Bruce nodded looking her in the eye. She was right on both counts. But now he had another thing to wonder about. "How do you feel about it?"

Natasha smiled at him. "Bruce, I love you. Even if you have a daughter now. It does not change my feeling for you in the slightest."

Now meeting and telling her were left. An how Bruce was gonna do that he had no idea. Maybe just come out with it.