7♧

ꃅꍟꌩ ꌩꍏ'꒒꒒💞
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.................
Click that star and vote✨️💜

Mar.19.Tue
Fairfield Rd,Montego Bay 📍
12:35pm

"So, I sent you the itinerary for Moya Lopez and please update her on the day she's to fly out

"So, I sent you the itinerary for Moya Lopez and please update her on the day she's to fly out. Also, the warehouse will be done soon, so we can get back to hiring and moving over our stocks" I said to my assistant Shaniqua and my accountant on the Zoom call.

I'm over by my aunts house in her office Dylan and I got into it again so I slept over her house plus she wants to talk to me anyways.

So ano Dilly again yammy?

All me ago say is it be your own self tryna bring you down... Cause why subby?

"Okay, will do. Will the site still be shut down until the store opening?" she asked from her end.

Nodding my head as I jot down the dates. "Yes, some new inventory will be coming in. I'll keep you guys posted. If that's all for today, then this is the end of our meeting" I said.

Glancing back at my camera I let out a low sigh. Thank God i'm done with meetings for the day.

They nod I wave before ending the meeting. I closed my laptop and leaned back in the chair glancing at the clock on the wall and I realize that it was already mid-afternoon. Running my hand through my hair I got consumed in my thoughts, being your own boss is stressing. Pushing back the chair I got up taking up my phone to leave the office.

"Aunty!" I shouted for her walking down the hall to her room.

"Monae mi a give yuh suck? Stop halla out mi name" aunty Shevel said causing me to laugh.

Pushing open her room door seeing her laying down reading her novel, yes my aunt is a book lover like myself.

Laying down beside her I playfully threw my foot over her earning a disapproving glance. "Weh Alicia deh?" I asked referring to my younger cousin which is aunt Shevel's daughter.