11♧

ꃅꍟꌩ ꌩꍏ'꒒꒒💞
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■.................
Click that star and vote✨️💜

𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴 M𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 25

𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙰𝙴
M𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 25.𝚃𝚞𝚎||7:24𝚙𝚖
A𝙽𝙽𝙸𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂𝙰𝚁𝚈 𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙽𝙴𝚁 📍

Fluttering my eyes open I smiled at my reflection in the mirror admiring the flawless makeup Trish had done.
"Trish, you've definitely outdone yourself. I hardly recognize myself" I said with a grin.

Trish my makeup artist angle mi face but here I was still in the reserved bedroom at the venue running a little late.

Why? Because my dear husband decided it was a brilliant idea to change my dress at the last minute. Rolling my eyes I checked the time on my phone screen.

"If I'm late so be it" I muttered to myself as I tightening my Versace robe and head to the bathroom.

"Trish do you know where Aunty went?" I asked glancing over my shoulder as I head to the bathroom and she just shrugged in response clueless just as I was.

Closing the door behind me I sighed inwardly. I wasn't ready for this dinner not emotionally nor mentally. But appearance must be kept up so I retrieved my medications and pump. After all, I had to be prepared for anything.

As I removed my robe I couldn't help but notice the hickeys on my chest causing me to blush and feel a little heated down there just reminiscing about the previous night. It was a moment of weakness but I enjoyed every bit of it.

Uggghh! I guess it was only for the moment and I believe he took the Shenseea hit and run a little too serious. But it's whatever though cause I forgot about him too.
Not saying I regret it but it shouldn't have happen but it did and I can't take it back. Now the boy a treat mi like a plague.

Using the foundation to cover it up and went to slip my dress on only to realize I couldn't pull the back up. Hissing my teeth as I opened the door and pushed my head out to call Trish but instead I saw my aunt and surprisingly Zamora and I smiled at them.