Make Me Forget

Nora knocked once and waited. Then again. Black opened the door to Tom's room.

"Lost?" He gave a little smirk.

"Who is it Black" Tom sounded perturbed.

Black widened the door, Tom looked over his shoulder at her amused. He sat at his desk facing the wall.

"Feeling better?" He asked returning to his notebook.

"No I was hoping..." her voice trailed off. Tom didn't turn around he was furiously writing. She saw something on his desk a goblet of some sort glinting in the light from the lantern in his room.

Black looked down at her, she saw his arm move and the cup was gone.

"I'll leave you two" he smiled and bowed to her as they traded places.

Tom still hadn't turned around, "Tom I need your help" she said.

"What is it? I'm very very busy" he huffed.

She walked behind him touching his shoulders, her head lowered to his shoulder. He shrugged her off, "I really need to concentrate".

"Please" her voice sounded a little firmer. Again she touched his shoulders, her arms moving across his chest.

Tom stopped writing for a moment and turned his head, "what do you need".

"I need you to make me forget" she kissed the side of his neck, "I can't stand feeling this way".

He turned around full while seated.
"You want me to?" His eyebrow was raised.
Lenora straddled his lap,

"Make. Me. Forget" her eyes locked on his.
He tried to read her face, his eyes flicking down to her mouth. His hand grabbed her neck firmly, he brought her mouth to his.

Their tongues pressed together his grip tensing making her gasp slightly.

He stood keeping her legs wrapped around his waist and crossed the room. Her back hit the bed and he pulled off her shirt palming greedily at her breasts.

Lenora closed her eyes and focused on his touch, it felt like a gentle breeze against her skin. His lips trailed over her breasts, his tongue lazily licking her nipples.

Tom unlatched her skirt quickly and undressed himself. He took a moment to look over her body, her eyes snapped open when he stopped touching her.

"Make me forget Tom" she said again, "I don't want to think anymore"

Her hands reached out for him but he stepped back.

"Touch yourself" he said.

"What?" Her lips were parted.

"I want to watch you touch yourself" he demanded.

Sheepishly her hands trails across her stomach. She closed her eyes as she touched between her thighs.

"Eyes on me" he said, her cheeks flushed as she stared at him. Her fingers grazing herself slightly. Finally she found her own bundle of nerves, letting out a soft gasp.

"Good girl" he took a step closer to her, "just like that".

She nodded and moved her fingers in a steady rhythm, her eyes never leaving his.

Her breaths became deeper, her legs dangled off the bed as she laid horizontally. Tom stood above her between her legs watching her come undone.

His hand stroked her thigh.

She let out a moan, "oh I'm going to come" her breathing quickened.

"Come for me pretty girl" he said and she cried out her orgasm making her shake. Tom grabbed the back of her knees pulling her hips to the end of the bed.

Lenora was still writhing in pleasure as he pushed himself into her. He groaned feeling her contract around him. She no longer had the ability to look at him, her head was thrown back as she screamed in pleasure.

He thrusted into her roughly, pressing her into the mattress. She clawed at his sheets panting, his hands found her hips for leverage. Tom felt her hips buck against his as she cried out loudly again.

"Oh fuck " she turned her head to the side as her legs quivered.

He pulled away and helped her up, urging her to turn around, his hands wrapped around her hair.

"Is this what you wanted" he asked teasingly.

"Yes" she whispered, her stroked her from behind his thumb teasing her clit slowly. He brought himself to her entrance.

"So I can hear you" he smirked as he felt her hips gyrate trying to push against him.

"Yes Tom" she said desperately. His fingers wrapped around her hips as he drove into her. She grunted as he thrusted, her overstimulated body buzzing from constant pleasure.

Their breaths matched each other as they both neared orgasm. He grabbed a handful of her hair as she came fast and hard. Tom swore under his breath as he released, holding her hips in place.

She fell against the bed when he finally withdrew. He crashed next to her for a moment, kissing her endlessly. Her arms made their way around his neck, she put her head on his chest listening to his heart beat slow as they laid together in silence.

"Did you forget" he asked after a while.
"Yes" she nestled her head against him trying to ignore the tears that threaten to spill.

Finally he stood and returned to his desk, "Just sleep here tonight" he said and she closed her eyes.

In her mind Evan's eyes were still fading and blood still dripped on the walls.