3. THE WEDDING

Hello there beautiful beautiful people .  I am so so excited for this part beautiful people . 
A/N screaming ...... AAAAAAAAAAAAAA ........... okay calm down author .... let's jump back into the story guys ...... 

Wedding rituals :  
After a week of preparations and arrangements , the pre wedding functions started . 
With the very first day of haldi and next day of mehendi , the two days passed quickly , getting to the big day for both of them . 

Aarav's POV : It was early in the morning and maa entered my room ; 

Ishita : Beta ! Your are awake so early today , seem quite excited about the wedding ? * smiling brightly .  *  
Aarav : * with small , faking smile * Yes Maa . 
* But Aarav only knows that he didn't sleep a wink last night , he was up all night wondering about this change in his life * * Aarav was in his own thoughts , when Aditya interrupted him *
Aditya : Good morning bhaiya !! ye rkha hai maine aapka sherwani , nhalijiye or tyar hojaiye , baraat leke niklna bhi hai , feronka muhurat din ka hai . 

Meanwhile , At Vamika's side :  
* The Rathode's have booked a 7 star wedding palace : The Marwaad , at Gwalior itself about 30 min distance from the Raghuwanshi Mansion . * 
 * Anika was knocking on the door of Vamika's room from 2 minutes but therre was no answer , Anika's POV : * Anika entered her room and saw Vamika  sleeping like a baby , she adored her kid , caressed her cheek softly and tears started to build up in her eyes thinking that her small baby is soon going to leave them , going to a new place , sevreal questions started to fog up her mind but shelet them slide and decided to wake up Vamika . * 
Anika : Vamika Bacha ! Wake up . 
Vamika : ........ 
Anika : Beta utho .... It's ur wedding today . 
Vamika : Maa sone do plz . * she turned her face to opposite side . 
Anika : Beta tumhari shadi hai wake up . 
Vamika : Maa shadi kal hojayega vo important nhi , let me sleep . 
* and she had sudden realization , its her wedding today and she woke up instantly with an awe , looked at her mother and retired in her lap . *
Vamika : Maa ! Apko chorke jaana ruri hai kya ? Main yhn kuni reh sksti ? 
Anika : Reh sktiho bikul , mandap main hi mt aana * jokingly * * laughing * 
Vamika : Maa aap bhi na * playfully hitting her leg * I love u so much , I'll miss you and papa bht yada Maa .  
Anika : We too will miss u beta , acha chlo get a shower Your make up Artist will be here soon .
* Anika went outside to get ready herself and check on the preparation for welcome of Baraat , Vamika went to have a shower * 

* Time Skip * * Arrival of Baraat * 

POV :  There was sound of fire crackers and songs , Aarav had arriived to the wedding venue with his Baraat .
Vamika's Bsf (Prieyal )  : Darling you are looking stunning , Rajkumar ko mandap pe hi ghayal krne ke iradein hain kya ?  
* They both were laughing , in meantime , Vamiks's cousin came and he asked her to come to Mandap for the ceremonies * 
* Vamika was walking down the asile in between of her 4 cousins , who were holding a vveil covering her from above formiing a overhead like structure * 
and this song was playing in Background

" आज सजेया ऐ वे सारा शहर
 आज हो गयी आ वे रब दी मेहर
 हाए सजेया ऐ वे सारा शहर
 आज हो गयी आ वे रब दी मेहर

अँखियाँ चों दिग्दे हंजू खुशियाँ दे
तेरी बन जाना आज तोह सजना वे
अँखियाँ चों दिग्दे हंजू खुशियाँ दे
 तेरी बन जाना आज तोह सजना वे " 

Aarav was standing on the stage waiting for her . as she entered , looking at her , and he was left awestruck . 
Aarav's POV : OMO how beautiful my bride looks and this red chuda and mehendi , hyeeee . * he was about tear up but controlled his emotions . * 
* The Varmala cermony was completed and it was time for Mandap ceremonies *