Valentines Day...

Previously On, It All Comes Down to Love...
"I need a kiss and we need time to grocery shopping.." she said wrapping her arms around my neck. I slid my hands further down her back and squeezed her ass.

"What do I need to do that for when all the groceries I need are right here." I said slapping her ass as she smiled and laughed.

"Ok babe, but if you want to keep this as fat and juicy, I need food." she said kissing me once and waking up our room as I followed. She almost forgot her phone so I grabbed it for her, taking a nice picture when she wasn't paying attention. Then we went upstairs and agreed that we'd go to the store tomorrow because I don't feel like going right now.
.....................

February 14, 2024- Janet Pov:
Today is Valentine's day and I'm so extremely excited for tonight. I have a game that I ordered a few weeks ago to that we can play it. It gets wild very quickly and I'm ready for that. Here she is waking up now.

"Good morning baby daddy.." she said leaning over and pecking my lips.

"Good morning baby mama.." I said getting on top of her and sucking on her neck. I'm feeling a little freaky this morning. Let's see if she's going to give it up.

"Mmh baby what are you doing.." she said rubbing the back of my head.

"I don't know..I just love you" I said smiling in the crease of her neck. She's going to get it tonight, I changed my mind. Neither one of us had clothes on, we sleep naked. It's the most comfortable way to sleep, plus I can get it whenever I want it.

"Happy Valentine's Day baby.." I said kissing on her neck again.

"Thank you daddy, same to you baby...now get up." she said pushing me off of her. We have to get Eissa to school and it's 7:30. School starts at 8:20 since he's in middle school. He's growing up so damn fast, I feel old.

"I'm going to go wake up Eissa, you get ready we have a day ahead of us." I said pecking her lips one time before putting on my robe and going to Eissa's room. When I got back in our room Toni was in the shower. I just stood at the counter and admired her for a second, she beautiful as hell. She's literally my shining star.

"You gon stand there or come over here?" she asked. Ain't got to tell me twice, I threw my robe across the room and hopped in the shower with her.

Eissa had brought his crush some stuff for Valentine's Day. I thought it was cute that he's being such a gentleman. Toni is just men's and doesn't want him to grow up. It's not like I'm going to let him date her.

Once we dropped him off and everything, we went to breakfast with Toni's sisters and their significant others. It was a nice breakfast, given that we hadn't seen them all at one time in about a month. When Toni wasn't feeling her best they all checked in though.

After breakfast we went shopping and stuff. I got Toni something's and she got me some things. We went out separate ways in the mall because I don't need her to see what I'm up to. Gil and Dean are setting up the house later. Preston is going to help as well, and he's going to glamour Toni up. I really wish she wouldn't wear makeup because she's beautiful already, but to each's own.

After shopping and everything we went home and took a nap because all that shopping wore us out. I'm pretty sure we going to meet his little
nap because we're going to be up all night. Can't nobody stop me from breaking her back in half.