The End of Color and the World

All the colors are draining and the colors of the world are becoming duller by the minute.

Meanwhile, I'm still trapped here in Pitch's underground base... thing. I need to get outta here and return the world to its balance. If I don't, then the seasons will go outta whack as well.

"Pitch, you have no idea what you've done." I yell into the darkness.

"Oh, but I do." His voice echoes

"I'm draining all the color and happiness from the world! I'm making myself standout, therefore everyone will believe in me!" He appears in front of the cage, scaring me half to death and causing me to jump back word, hitting the cage walls.

"You won't be believed in, you'll be feared Pitch" I say as my voice quivers. 

"It's the same thing and even better!" He shouts back

I hear a snap. It's my staff. My stomach starts to hurt. It feels like something's being ripped away from my soul.

I see black sand surrounding me as I begin to fall unconscious.

KHMHKHKHKBKHIBKJXHXHXHXHXH

"Santa!" Jack yells as he reaches the North Pole. Jack flies in and falls into a chair, exhausted.

"Jack what's wrong!?" Santa asks

Bunny, Tooth, and Sandy run over.

"What happened?" Asks Tooth

"Sally's been captured. Pitch got her. He also broke the glass orb that was atop her staff so, that now all the colors are draining from the world and the seasons are changing when they shouldn't be." He quickly explains

"Slow down mate. So Sally's been capture,  the seasons are outta balance, and all the colors are going dark?" Bunny clarifies

"Yes." Jack replies

They all exchange looks, worried, confused, serious, anxious, fear, etc...
If Sally's staff isn't fixed then nothing will be same ever again!

"If. We don't save her, then this could mean the  end of the world." Says Santa

Now Jack is more worried than anyone. About the seasons, balance, color, belief, and most importantly, his sister.