Chapter 4. 1811 

Jacqueline stared deep into Nathaniel's blue green eyes, feeling her body on the verge of exploding into flames. She needed him, desperately. She bit her lip to keep from moaning with agony. "Where can we go?"
Nathaniel helped her to her feet. "My estate, Rutland Park. It's about a mile from here."
Jacqueline. "What about my brother? He's going to realize I have left. He will be frantic."
Nathaniel smiled softly. "I will send James a letter in the morning. For now, I need to take care of you."
With those words spoken, they turned back into their wolves and rushed toward Rutland Park. Within 15 minutes, the beautiful estate came into their line of sight. The structure was composed of gray stone and white marble trim along the windows and roof. There was a horse stable to the left and a garden to the right.
Nathaniel barked once, and the large mahogany door opened. He slowed to a walk as he glanced at the Rutland Park Butler, Oscar. He stood tall and majestic, motioning at Jacqueline with his head.
Oscar nodded once before allowing the two of them entrance. He didn't say a word as he closed the door and returned to his duties.
Nathaniel escorted Jacqueline up the white marble mahogany spiral staircase leading to the bedrooms. He kept his pace steady so she could follow him without falling. A few minutes later, they arrived to the largest bedroom on the left.
Nathaniel turned back into his human, opening the door with a snap of his fingers and motioning for Jacqueline to go inside. As soon as her tail swept through the door, he walked into the bedroom after her, closing the door behind him. He smiled at her. "Turn into your human my love. I want to see you."
Jacqueline turned back into her human, and then dropped onto her knees as agony swept through her. Seconds later, she felt Nathaniel's arms slide around her body, gently picking her up and placing her onto the dark red velvet duvet on the bed. Opening her eyes, she came face-to-face with her beautiful mate.
Nathaniel gently caressed her cheek, his eyes fixed with hers. "I will make everything go away my love, I promise. I will make sure you feel nothing but pleasure for however many days you need me."
Jacqueline whimpered, her arms locking around his neck and bringing him to her. "I need you Nathaniel, please!"
Nathaniel kissed her softly on the nose. "And I need you my sweet love. Just be a little patient, I need to make sure you are ready for me first."
Jacqueline realized exactly what he meant, feeling his hand move down her body, coming to rest at her sweetness. She was wanting to clamp her slick walls around his fingers, but knew she needed to be a little patient and allow him to prepare her for his cock before anything else was done. She took a deep breath and relaxed against the feather soft pillows.
Nathaniel's eyes, which had become a dark teal with desire, roamed over Jacqueline's body. Good goddess, she was magnificent. Her curves were supple and decadent. He couldn't wait to taste her, to touch her, to make love to her.
Jacqueline allowed her dark violet eyes to travel along Nathaniel's body. He was pure radiance. His dashing and rippling muscles were on full display. She was anxious to touch him, to taste him, to make love to him.
Nathaniel smiled, caressing her cheek once again. "You are stunning."
Jacqueline returned his smile, reaching up to caress his neck. "You are just as exquisite. Selena has blessed us."
Nathaniel. "She certainly has."
Their attention was suddenly drawn away from each other and toward the wall of large glass windows overlooking the countryside. Their eyes widened as they saw a majestic kaleidoscope of colors light up the sky, forming a moon. They smiled, knowing that Selena was performing her magic.
Nathaniel turned his eyes back to Jacqueline. "Are you ready?"
Jacqueline nodded, her eyes fixed with his. "Yes."
As the glittering moon bow came closer and closer, they felt the heat rise between them. Their eyes started glowing with the shimmering colors of blue pink lavender and gold, reflected from the moon. Their noses brushed, and then their lips came together for a deep and passionate kiss.