Chapter 5. 1811 

WARNING: this chapter contains mature scenes that are sexual in nature.
***
Nathaniel broke the kiss, his eyes drinking in his mate. Jacqueline was a goddess, and she was all his. His to love, to claim, to cherish.
Jacqueline couldn't believe that the gentleman before her was her mate. Nathaniel was hers. Hers to love, to cherish, to claim.
Nathaniel cradled her face between his hands. "I need to prepare you. I need to make sure that you are comfortable and ready for me to take you."
Jacqueline nodded, caressing his cheek. "I am ready for you my love."
Nathaniel chuckled, kissing her softly. "I know you are darling, but I need to prepare your body for me first."
Before Jacqueline had any time to react, she felt Nathaniel's lips caress her neck with gentle kisses. She closed her eyes, moaning with pleasure as she felt his lips moved down to her collarbone, then lower to her breasts. She arched her chest up, wanting his lips to continue kissing her skin.
Nathaniel purred against her breasts, kissing each mound before taking her nipples between his lips. He sucked each one tenderly, his tongue circling the dusky pink buds. Then he moved lower, kissing her belly and bellybutton.
Jacqueline gasped as she felt his lips brush against her clitoris, the fire cascading through her body. She whimpered as his tongue flicked against her sweet pearl, sending shockwaves of pleasure through her. This was pure heaven.
Nathaniel moved even lower until his lips came into contact with her pink petals. He kissed them tenderly before beginning to lick her slick entrance. He growled with pleasure, tasting her delicious essence. He was going to make sure she was ready for him.
Jacqueline closed her eyes again, allowing the pleasure Nathaniel was giving her to send her body into flames. She could feel her release building, building, until she was at the edge of a cliff of pleasure.
Nathaniel's eyes locked with hers as his tongue flicked against her pearl. He removed his lips from her sweetness, replacing them with two fingers. He stretched her, his tongue continuing to feast on her sensitive bundle of nerves.
That had Jacqueline cresting over the edge of her cliff. She screamed as she released, her body trembling with pure delight. Shaking with euphoria, she allowed her head to fall back against the pillows.
Nathaniel removed his hands from her sweetness, climbing on top of her. He kissed her tenderly, holding her close. "You are ready for me to take you my love. This might feel a bit uncomfortable, but I promise I will be gentle."
Jacqueline nodded. "May I pleasure you?"
Nathaniel chuckled, shaking his head. "You may do so in time my darling. For now, you are the one to receive pleasure."
Jacqueline smiled and held him close. "We are both going to receive pleasure for these next several days my dear."
Nathaniel smiled and kissed her. "Yes we are."
As the rainbow moon continued glittering outside, casting brilliant beams of colors across their silhouettes, their bodies became one. Fire and pleasure swept through them, their bodies colliding together repeatedly. Their lips and hands kissed and touched every exposed ounce of skin they could reach.
Jacqueline didn't even feel the pain that came with her maidenhead being removed. It was overshadowed by the burning need for Nathaniel. Her mate, her Duke.
Nathaniel was desperate to ease the burning Jacqueline was feeling. He was going to make sure of that. She was his mate, his beautiful debutante.
As passion and pleasure consumed them, so did their wolves. Their eyes glowed as their wolves came fourth, as did their canines. Within moments, they simultaneously bit down on each other's neck, marking one another and drinking the others blood.
As their thoughts and emotions were awakened, their bond swirling into place, Nathaniel and Jacqueline felt their simultaneous release flow through them. They gave a cry of pure ecstasy as their essence mingled together. They fell into one another's arms, holding each other close and panting for breath.
Nathaniel stroked Jacqueline's hair. "How do you feel?"
Jacqueline smiled at him. "I feel wonderful. And you?"
Nathaniel smiled back. "I feel as you do, absolutely perfect."
Their lips and bodies came together once again, the fire rekindling. Their bond was strong, filled with love and power. Once they were satiated, at least for a while, they fell asleep in one another's arms.