2 - Southside Scum

CHERYL'S POV:

It was a horrible weekend, my dreadful mother kept annoying the living hell out of me. Fucking bitch. And to top it off the snakes are coming to MY school today.

Anyway I stepped out of my gorgeous cherry red porsche and met up with Moose. We stepped into our school and I saw the southside scum in the hall with Ronnie and Archie. Backstabbing losers. I grabbed my phone firmly and clicked on Reggie's contact.

We got to get these snakes out of my school.

Reggie: Agreed, they are taking up our school.

So got a plan?? 🙄

Reggie: How bout' we show 'em who's boss, eh?

Yeah whatever let's do it, bring your guys. 👍

Reggie: On it red

Never call me that again.
read 8:03 AM

I rolled my eyes at his text before looking back at Moose. "Meet with me on the stairs in 10." I said sternly. He nodded before walking away. I got to the lounge and saw most of the vixens there minding there business. Lame. "Listen up vixens." I said loudly. They all looked my way. "We got some snakes disturbing our territory, who's with me showing them who this school really belongs to?" I said. They all nodded and stood up walking behind me.

Once we got to the stairs we saw all the bulldogs already standing there. Moose and Reggie at front. "Let's show these snakes who we are." I said smirking. They smirked back and followed my lead.

"Stand down, Eva Peron." I say proudly as I walk down the stairs with the vixens and bulldogs. "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember." I heard hobo say. I rolled my eyes. "Cheryl, no one invited Fascist Barbie to the party." I looked at her with disgust. "Wrong, Veronica. No one invited southside scum to OUR school." I said crossing my arms.

I caught a glimpse of the pink haired girl I saw last week outside of the school. She looked me up and down and I noticed the pure hatred in her eyes. I smirked knowing I had the same hatred. "Listen up, ragamuffins." I say making her look me in me eyes as well as hobo and all the other snakes. "I will not allow Riverdale High's above average GPA to suffer, because of classrooms that are overcrowded with.. underachievers." I say proudly. They all looked at me  and I heard Moose and Reggie chuckle behind me. "So please, do us all a favor and find some other school to debase with your hardscrabble ways!" I ended my word with.

The pink haired girl took some steps towards my way, while the snakes tried to hold her back. "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?" She said between her gritted teeth. I couldn't help but look her up and down. "Happily, Queen of the Buskers!" I yelled confidently. Before we could go any further Archie came and ruined our wonderful conversation. That I was obviously winning. "Why can't we put our southside, northside differences apart and start over?" He said making me roll my eyes.

"Always pretending to be the hero." I muttered under my breath. Ronnie looked at me clearly hearing what I said while Archie was busy rambling trying to make us like eachother. Who does he think he is? I tolled my eyes once more before walking away, not before flipping my hair over my shoulder right into the pink haired girls face. She was ready to come at me if not hobo pulled her away from me. I grinned and winked at her making her see red in the eye.

I smiled to myself knowing I had proudly won. Moose grabbed my hand and held it, walking with me. I smiled at him before pecking his cheek leaving a red lipstick mark. He smiled back at me as we walked to our first class. We separated since I had Maths and he had Science. I waved him off and walked into my classroom and sat down in the back opening my bag grabbing my stuff and putting a piece of cherry gum into my mouth.

I put my feet on the table and waited until the classroom was full. Great no snakes in this class. I thought to myself. And if on point one of the snakes walks in, the girl again. I groan and throw my head back in my chair. Betty sat next to me and looked at me chuckling. I rolled my eyes at her action and of course the other seat next to me was empty. Stupid vixens leaving me here.

"Antoinette, you can take a seat next to Blossom." The teacher said. "It's Toni actually." She said walking over to the seat. I glared at her and she smirked in return making me sigh. "Blossom! Feet off the table." I cleared my throat dropping my feet to the floor.

Halfway through the lesson I heard a fucking pen tapping next to me. I looked next to me at the pink haired scum, she looked back to me grinning before tapping even louder. This bitch.

I tried to ignore it until it became even louder. "Can you stop?!" I yelled loudly at her catching her completely off guard. "Miss Blossom! Quit the yelling or face the consequences." "But she-" I defended myself in return. "No but's return to the lesson." He said making me groan. He looked at me and I stopped.

And if on purpose she started tapping again. I stood up grabbing her pencil and threw it at Chuck. "Hey!" Chuck yelled. She stood up as well and grabbed my shoulders. Before we could continue we heard a scream. "Cheryl, Antoinette! Principals office!" He yelled. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag tackling her and walking out of the classroom. She followed soon after.

"Get away from me." I said harshly making her chuckle. "We got to go the same way don't be." I rolled my eyes before stepping into the principals office. "Miss Blossom, Miss Topaz. I get it you're from the Northside and you." He said pointing at us before continuing. "Are from the Southside, but seriously fighting in class? That's unacceptable. You both get detention this afternoon." He said. I sighed but nodded eventually. Great detention in this shithole with this bitch.