3 | BETTER THAN REVENGE

𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐄𝐎𝐏𝐋𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐘𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒.

[ 1

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

[ 1.06 - 1.07 ]

𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 to Sofia's words, resulting a very angry verbal altercation, and then a physical, altercation where Blake ended up accidentally hitting Claudia with his car. Claudia also revealed as she was spitting hate at Cristal that she was pregnant with Matthew's baby, crushing Cristal even more that she had not only lost her husband, but her child's father.

To soothe her new profound guilt – after hitting her with a car – Cristal decided the best way to make it up to Claudia was to allow her to stay at the manner and be waited on hand and foot. As if that would make up for sleeping with her husband and wrecking her marriage.

Blake voiced his opinions against the decision, and Cristal promptly ignored them. Even Sofia gave Cristal a side-eye as she showed Claudia a tour of the manor, agreeing with Blake that Claudia should rest in a hospital than with the family that was partially responsible for ruining her life. Though she disagreed with Cristal, she welcomed Claudia with open arms. She was the only member of the family that Claudia didn't particularly hate, in fact, she could go as far as to say that she generally liked the younger Flores girl. It was helpful to see a friendly face she could trust. Sofia was the kindest person one could ever meet. And one of the most innocent. Naive, perhaps, could be a better word.

While waiting for Claudia to be released from the hospital and come to the manor, Sofia and Anders were helping Sam with his resume to apply for jobs while eating breakfast in the dining room. Well, Sofia was helping. Anders was more criticizing, though he would argue he was merely critiquing.

Sam got a little break when a phone rang and Anders had to turn his attention elsewhere. "Carrington Residence," he picked up. "Oh, that is encouraging, sir. No, just me, Sofia, and the man-child." Sofia giggled at nicknames while Sam glared at the majordomo. It seemed she was the only welcome newcomer in Anders's eyes. "Of course." He then hung up and turned back to the siblings. "I don't know if you can hear me over the sound of man-child's digestive tract," he eyed Sam's full platter, which he was scarfing down. Sam had the appetite of a wolf, and sue him, the food was damn good. "You'll be relieved to know that Mr. Carrington and your aunt will be home soon. Claudia Blaisdel's condition is stable."

"Thank goodness," Sofia sighed in relief as Sam at the same time shook his head, "What a nightmare."

Sofia lightly slapped Sam's arm, telling him to have more sympathy for the woman. Sam shook her off dismissively, thinking the plan even more disastrous than Blake and Sofia and, quite honestly, too worried about his own life to care about Claudia's. "I'll light a candle in church. Did Cristal say if she was gonna be home in time to take me shopping for my interview suit?"