You are my model.

Today im super late!
It's 8 Am and class starts at 9. I put my hair in bun because I didn't had time for brush them.
I quickly grabbed my bag and i started to run to school. Shiiit why i am so late again. I groaned while running to the school

While i was running some car drives next to me and honks.
I look after who is it and it was... Ms. Vargara..?
I looked confused at the car but i slightly smiled when i saw her.

"Hey kid do want a ride?" She says while looking at my dress.
Yeah im wearing dresses even tho it's autumn..
I smiled and i nod my head "Yes.. Thank you so much miss."
I opened the car doors and i sit next to her.

It was kinda awkward when nobody was talking so i was looking at the small detail in her car.
She has black car with black seat.
She doesn't have any scent in her car.
Her car has a lot of space..
its really good looking car even tho I don't have any experience with cars because my mother doesn't have one.
I look at her while she was focused on the road.

There was such a weird vibe but i love the vibe.
After 10 minutes she parked her car next to the school

"Thank you so much miss." I smiled while getting out of the car and she chuckled.
"Yeah I don't want you to be late in my class." She got out of the car too.

"We would miss you, or at least i would" She smirked while walking away.
"It would be sad we have together our first art lesson."
WHAAT... That was weird. Ugh Beck don't find it weird she was just being nice.
I sighed and i walk to my school.

Of course when i got in class i was the last so everyone was looking at me.
I just awkwardly smiled and i sit down to my table next to my seatmate Ava.
"Hey girl you look really tired." She says while she scanned my face.
"Yeahh i slept only for 4 hours maybe."
"Why?" She's always so annoying she is asking for everything.
"Um i was studying for Spanish"
Actually i was cleaning almost everything in the kitchen and living room but she would ask more about it so i said this.
I don't want to sound pick me but she wouldn't just understand.

After 2 minutes the lesson started. We had art today so it should be okay.
Miss Vargara comes to our class and today we should draw something that motives us.
Our principal is always doing plans for teaching in advance.

"Okay class i know we must do some draw something what motivates us but.."
"I decided we are gonna do ceramics, i think it would be more interesting for you."
"But it would be strictly rated."She said while straight face.
She looks so mean to be honest i would get scared if she screamed at me.
But still i just smiled at her.

We could have phone for "Inspiration" but she would rather to make it up.
I decided to do some face.
Because everyone was doing like mugs and plates but i wanted to have much longer work so i can work for that other lessons of art.
I didn't know what face i should do.
I can make myself. No that would be difficult because I can't see myself every second.
Maybe some student? Nah it would look weird.
I could try face of our teacher.

She has really good side profile.
She has just really good face shape.
She has really sharp feminine face.

I grabbed the metarial's for the ceramics and i started to model it.
I started to make kind of circle and then i started to put on more and more clay so i can model it better
Then after like 30 minutes it finally looked like face.
I started to model the nose.
But there was a problem.

The teacher didn't looked the way i wanted so i can see the side profile.
I groaned and didn't know what to do, is as kind of shy to ask "Hey teacher can you look that way?"
So i just waited while i watched her typing something on her notebook.