Party

Okay... its gonna be fine you have Ava here and almost everyone know you.. I sighed and i finally opened the door.
I could here the loud blasting songs from outside but inside it was even worse.
I could see already people dancing.
And i could see table with alcohol but i still couldn't see my friend Ava so i decided to look for her.

I could see that many people are already so drunk.
I hope i will find my luck and i wont see Brake. Maybe my luck will be today or i hope
I am walking so many people hoping i will find Ava.

Gosh I forgot how big this place is but after some searching i found Ava on couch with some guys of course, probably already drunk.
"Heyyyy" She said and i could already see and hear that she is drunk of course even tho i was kind worried i smiled at her.
"Hi, are you okay?" I asked while i smiled.
"Of course have a drink tooo" she giggles while she stands up. I'm actually surprised that she old normally stand up and she didn't fall.

"Here  you are" She chuckles when she hands me some drink.
"Um yeah thanks.." I smiled at her and i looked at the drink.
I really didn't know if i should drink.
I'm not scared if something happens to me.
I'm scared that i will do something.
Even tho im 19 and almost everyone my age already had alcohol i just didn't.
Like i did had alcohol but never too much or I didn't ad a strong alcohol.
But fuck it.
I sighed and i decided to drink it all at once.
We its so gross..

"Yeahhh girl" She chuckles while hyping me up.
She gave me a shot and she gave herself too.
"Cheers" She says while she drink it all
I gulped while i could still taste the other alcohol in my mouth.
I drink the shoot and she just giggles at me because i was making faces while drinking it.

It was weird but i actually felt so good. I don't think about anything.
I got drunk after some drinks and then i had another shots.
I could now understand my mother.
It's like addiction when you have one shot you want more so you can be more and more drunk.

After some time i could actually taste the alcohol in my body.
I wasn't shy anymore and i was vibing and dancing to the music.
There was a lot of music taste i mean there was pop,techno,rock just everything.
You literally could have here Taylor and Kanye here but they would give no fuck because they just vibin.
Now there is playing one of my favourite song  "Taste - Ari Abdul".
At this moment everyone was so close to each other.

Some girl got closer to me.
We were holding hands while dancing together.

I just didn't care who is that i was drunk so I wasn't shy or anything.
Still it was weird that a girl comes to me.
But i was cool with it.
I don't give a fuck now.

We got closer and she puts her arm around my shoulders. You just could smell the alcohol from her she isn't sober for 100%.
I didn't even know who is that but while dancing i was looking at her face,body and the way she dance.
She has longer red hair. I would say that her body is slim but she still has bigger boobs than me she has like C cup or I don't know.
She is wearing red nail polish and while she was dancing she is biting her down lip.
This moment feels like its forever.
I'm with some random girl, i don't know her name, her age just nothing.
But i could still think about us.
The taste of her and mine lips pressed together.
I don't know if she's just dancing or flirting with me.
I guess i need to find out.

After the song she looked at me and she smirks.
She comes closer to me and she whisper.
"You and me were going upstairs" She bit her lip and i just smirked because i already knew what she wants. We both could see that we are in the mood.
She lightly grabbed my hand to follow her.
I could see her mini dress from downstairs she has red mini dress that really matches her hair and it looked so gorgeous on her body.

She opens door to some room. She walks in the door and i follow her as well.
Then she closed and locked the door. She pushed me to the bed while she started to make out with me.
She was really breathing heavy like its her last kiss. She started to go lower and she started to kiss my neck.
When she kissed my neck my face turne red and i slightly groaned.
It felt wrong.
Don't get me wrong but its just weird again but this time i will continue.
She started to get lower and she pull of my dress so she can see me now only in underwear.
She smirks and she kissed me again and then whispers.
"You look great" She whispered and she continues to kiss me down.. She started to kiss my belly until she got even lower.

I panicked so i sit down.
She looked at me confused. I pushed her next to me and i stand up.
I started to take off her clothes while we were making out together. When she had on only underwear she slowly unclipped her bra.
I started slowly to put off her panties.
We both knew what we wanted we are both now really horny.
I started to eat her pussy while she lays down on the bed.
She started to breath more heavy and she bites her lip.
When i saw that i smirked and i ate her faster and i put one finger in her pussy.
That makes her completely wet and she groaned.
"Yes baby faster.." She said quickly and out of breath.
I just could only smirk and i teased her more so I started faster and then slower, this makes her good and she moaned.
"Ugh yes baby" She said while she stroked my head.
I stopped and i lay down next to her.
I gently stroked her hair and i tried to kiss her.
But when i just wanted to kiss her she angle.

"Yeah thanks that you ate me but im not lesbian or anything k?" She said while she kind of laughed in front of my face.
My heart immediately dropped. I know that i am drunk and she was drunk too and she's probably fucking everyone when she can.
I don't know why did i thought she would be something else.
It's always "Sorry im not lesbian but we can fuck" or something like that.
"Oh yeah of course, sorry." I awkwardly chuckled and i put on my dress.
"Okay so bye?" She laughs while she leaved.

I don't know why but i could feel tear in my cheek.
Am i actually crying? Awh come on..
It was just random girl what did i thought.

After that i leaved the party.
I am at some park and i am sitting on a swing.
It's like 2 Am and it's Friday but i am afraid going home.
I don't have good balance right now so i am scared that i will fall and then my mother will wake up and if she would find out that i was at party she would literally beat me.
I was still thinking about the girl.
Oh my god im such a cry baby why i am crying?
I heard some car driving.
It's probably someone from the party.
But then the car stopped.
Shit.
I was doing like I can't hear maybe they wont come after me.

"Hey Beck..What are you doing here?" I could hear familiar voice. Then i looked at the person and its..Miss Vargara..?
I swiped my tears but I didn't know what to say.
"Do you need somewhere to sleep?" She asked kindly and i nod my head to yes.
She sighed and then we stayed quiet for little bit. "Okay..Come to my place." I looked at her shocked and she just smiled slightly.
"Really..?" I suttered a little. After hat i hugged tightly."Thank you so much miss.." I said and i smiled.
"But promise me that you'll never drink again okay? If you want to drink then drink with me." She said seriously but i still smiled because how can be someone, be so nice.
"I promise" I said and i hugged her again

She got in her car and i sit next her.
I looked at her and she looks so beautiful.
I can see her beauty. Her perfect nose,her perfect body just everything..
Then she looks at me and she just chuckles. She probably could tell that i am really drunk.
Then she put her hand on mine.
I got slightly red. I just loved her touch its like im craving for her touch.

The whole ride she had her hand on mine and then she parked somewhere. Obviously next to her house.
She gets out off her car and she opened my door.
She holder my hand and she helped me get off the car.
"Are you okay sweetheart?" She said and she stroked my hand and i just nod my head.
"Mhm" im so tired that I can't even speak anymore.

We are in her house and she gave me a water and some pill.
So i wont have a big hungover tomorrow.
She is now puts blanket's and pillows on her couch.
I wanted to go sleep so i wanted to go lay on the couch but she stopped me.
"Hey Hey you are not sleeping here. Come with me." She said and she again holds my hand and she opened door to some room.
It's her bedroom.
She has a really big bed.
"Thank you so much.." I said and i mewed.
I lay down on the bed and i finally fall asleep.