Chapter 4: Sweet Dreams

He took the knife and slowly started cutting my clothes off. I didn't scream because we were in the middle of nowhere and it wouldn't do me any good. From what I could tell he's done this before, which means he's got away with it. What's gonna make him not rape and kill me like all the others?

"You're pretty quiet, where's my feisty girl at?" He asked. I closed my eyes and didn't look at him. "I said where's my feisty girl at?" He scream pulling my hair. I didn't answer. "Fine ya' wanna play like that?" He ripped off his shirts and started unbuckling his pants. He hovered over top of me, taking his knife and cutting my shirt off.

He cut my underwear off and grabbed my throat. I felt him push his length into me. I scream out in pain. He gripped my hips tightly and started pounding into me. My first time was supposed to be after I married. I was going to marry a nice church boy and wait until marriage, but he took that away from me and I could never get that back now.

I closed my eyes trying not to think about him being inside me and squeezing my throat. "Can't breathe!" I choked out. "Can't breathe can you bitch? Fucking little slut. Goddamn you're tight!" I took a deep breath as he released his grip. He took a bite of my shoulder and growled. I whimpered from the pain and he finally he released himself and pulled out of me.

I felt a little better knowing he wore a condom. He stood up breathing heavily and lit up a smoke. My eyes were sticking from the tears that were pouring down my face still. "I think I'll keep you." He smirked.

"I hate you!" I screamed. "Shut the fuck up." He said and punched me across the face. Then it was black.

~

My eyes opened slowly. Last night seemed like a dream, and I thought it was until I went to move my arms, but couldn't because they were tied to the bed.

"You're awake," I jolted and looked to my left. He was sitting in a chair smoking a cigarette with a pair of overalls tied at the waist and a wife beater on.

"I never got your name," he flicked some ash on the floor. He stood up and started going through my bags. He pulled out my wallet and looked through it, finding my school ID.

"Mary! Ha, that's a bible thumper name right there." He continued looking at my ID and laughed again. "You're only sixteen, holy shit!" He shook his head laughing and kept rooting through my things. "You have a library card. Who the fuck reads anymore?" He pulled out some cash I had hidden in the side pocket. "Let's see," he started counting the money.

"Hundred and eighty six dollars. Good girl. Bringin' me money." He smirked and stuffed the money in his pocket. "You gonna talk or what?" He asked stepping closer to the bed. "Y-yes," I choked out. My throat was so dry.

"W-wa-ter-water," I managed to get out. He took a bottle of water and poured it over my face. "There, I'll be back. Don't go runnin' off," he let out a maniacal laugh. I listened for his truck to leave so I could plan an escape.

Finally he left and I looked around his room trying to find either a weapon or something that would cut me loose.

Nothing was in reach.

I started rubbing the rope across the top of the bed, getting it hot and tearing it. My wrist were bleeding after only a few minutes. If I could get my hands free, then I could untie my feet and I might make it out alive.

I was pulling and ripping at the rope, screaming and yelling. "God please help me!" I felt my arm fall onto the bed. I looked up and my left arm wasn't attached to the bed. I could move it freely.

I quickly started untying my other hand when I heard the door slam shut. I heard his boots come back the hall and started crying.

"What the fuck!" He screamed dropping a bag. "I leave to get you shit and you try to leave. What the fuck did I tell you cunt!" He comes over and starts to grab my hands to tie them up again. "Please not again, it hurts. Please!" I begged. He looked at my wrist and seen the damage done by the rope.

"Less work for me." He mumbled and tied me up anyways. "I got food for you. I hope you're not allergic to bread." Bread! He got me bread! I was going to die here.

"I'm not." I whimpered out. I tried to move my arms when he went to the bathroom and it was impossible. He was going to make sure I wasn't getting out.

As I heard the water flush down the toilet I squeezed my legs shut. I had to pee so bad, but there was no way he'd let me up. "Hey!" I screamed, but it came out scratchy.

"Why are you yellin'?" He took a bottle of whiskey out of the bag. "Can I use the bathroom?" I asked. "No! I'm goin' out. Got more shit to do!" He started to leave and I screamed for him to come back. "Please! I really need to go!" I yelled when he came back in.

He growled and pulled out his knife. He cut the rope and pulled me up. "Waste of perfectly good rope." He told me and shoved me inside the bathroom.

He came inside and shut the door. "Can I have some privacy?" I asked. "No!" He growled and lit up another cigarette. He leaned against the door watching me. "You gonna go or what?" I crossed my arms over my chest. "I can't when your watching me." I said shyly. "I've already seen it all. Don't matter." I sighed and finally did my business.

He took me back to the bedroom and started tying me up, but it was a little loose this time. "What's your name?" I asked. "None of your business." He said and spit on to the floor. "I think it is. You know mine, I need to know yours." He glared at me and finally said, "Mac."

****
Vote & Comment ~ InSearchOfFlames 🔥🔥🔥