Chapter18: I Remember The Promised

When I woke up the next morning Tyler was gone. I got dressed.

 I wore a navy blue dress with daisies covering it. 

I walked out of our dorms and into the parking lot and Tyler's car was gone. I sat outside on a bench and texted him.

You: Hey where are you?

Tyler: I will be right back I had to get something for later. 

You:  okay you just scared me when I woke up and you weren't there.

Tyler : I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you up and I thought I would get back before you woke up. I'm almost back though.

You: okay I love you sm.

Tyler: Love you to baby ;)

                                                   ✴✴✴

5 minutes later Tyler's red Jeep pulled into the parking lot he looked at me through his windshield and pointed at me then pointed at the passenger seat. I smiled and got in. 

When I got in I leaned over the seat and kissed him. He yelled lets go baby and put the car in drive and we  rolled out of the parking lot. 

                                                    ✴✴✴

We had been driving for a while now I knew where we were going. I was the one who planned it. I went to the store this morning and bought another Ring pop and a basket, flowers ,food, and a blanket. I put it all in the back were summer could not see it.

 All I know is that she was drop dead gorgeous. we went to a meadow full of flowers.

 I blindfolded her and set up the picnic.

 When she took it off she gasped and ran over to me and wrapped her arms tightly around my neck and kissed me passionately. I felt like the bad guy because if she didn't stop kissing me the food would get cold. We had grilled chicken subs that I made yesterday. we ate our food and when I was packing up our stuff I grabbed the ring pop out of the car and she was turned around looking at the sunset.

 I knelt down and when she turned around I surprised her. She was wearing a partly laughing partly shocked face.

 I smiled at her and said will you be mine forever and marry me. she smiled and said you "think your funny". I smiled really big and said "I know I am that's why you love me right. you do also know that my pants are going be stained with grass because you lack of answering me" I said grinning at her. she stuck out her tongue  and said "no matter how many times you do this the answer is always going to be yes".

                                                   ✴✴✴

After I *proposed* to summer we went to the beach.

 We left our shoes in the car and we grabbed each others hands and interlaced our fingers and walked down to the water together. 

I rolled up my sleeves on my dark orange amber colored shirt. 

She pulled me and we ran down to the water and waited for the water to come back up. 

I looked at her and she looked at me and I mouthed the words  your beautiful and then I kissed her. 

The water flowed on our feet and she grabbed my neck and kissed me more. I pulled back and said " I've got one more surprise for you". She smiled and asked what it was.

 I got down on one knee and  I said Summer Wright I love you so much and I promise to love you and always be with you and in honor of my promise. I pulled out a black slick box and opened it. 

When Summer saw it she gasped. "I promise to love you and always be with you and in honor of my promise I want to Give you a Promise ring".

"Do you accept my promise ? ".

 She looked at me then five seconds later we were both on our knees kissing  each other. 

I pulled back and said" Was that a yes? ". Same smiled and said "shut up you big dummy" I smiled and pecked  her lips.

 We both got up off the sand and grabbed hands and walked back to the car. 

When we got to our dorms me and Summer cuddled in my dorm.

 She was so happy. 

Her hand was on my chest and she had her head on my upper chest. 

I asked her if she liked her ring and she didn't answer. She looked up at me and kissed me. I knew she liked it. She was tired and she whispered "You smell good". I laughed and kissed her forehead.  

She sat up then got on top of me to straddle me. 

She leaned forward and kissed me and I kissed her back. 

 She wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me softly. 

She moved her hair to one side of her neck and rested her head in between my neck and shoulder.

 She kissed my chest.

 I scooted down more in bed and summer moved her feet from behind me so I could scoot down more and then she shifted onto my right leg where her feet hung off the left side of the bed and she put her head back on my shoulder.

 She fell asleep eventually.

 She got warm and that made me fall asleep.

 I kissed her forehead before I fell asleep that night.