Happiest Birthday Ever ♡Fluff♡

Slenderman's POV:
I sighed looking out my window at the trees that swayed in the breeze. I finally finished my painting I made for Zalgo. Even if its almost my birthday i still wanted to thank for him for everything he did for me.

I went back to bed, it was quite late. It was almost 11pm and I was still waiting for Zalgo to come snuggle me in bed. Laying there lifelessly on the bed under my covers, it still never felt wsrm enough unless I have his big strong arms around me.

Then I looked to my right as I heard the door creak open. Finally he's here. He jumped on the bed and tussled under sheets quickly and snuggled me and held me to his chest.

"Took you long enough.", I giggled as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, nuzzling into his chest.
"I know Im sorry. I was just helping clean up before everyone goes to bed.", He replied.

"Awh that's okay, I can excuse that.", I replied as he kissed my lips and squeezed me in his arms as we drifted off to sleep.

12:00am struck and the old antique clock went off in the hallway.

I was awoken from my slumber with a kiss on my lips.
"Happy birthday my love.", Zalgo whispered to my lips making me giggle like a highschool girl.
Then we finally went back to bed.

-The next morning-

Zalgo's POV:
I got up early at 6am and managed to wiggle my way off the bed without waking my future husband and I snucked a warm pillow in his arms to think its me.

I also switched the alarm clock to wake him up by 9am instead of 7am so I can get a head start on everything.
There was a spare room in the mansion where his proxies, brothers and I will be decorating for the party later.

But I have a plan, Im going to take him to the same fancy expensive resturant where I we had our first date. The resturant was a 2 michellain star resturant and I threatened the owner into letting me have the vip section all for myself and for Slender.

The resturant had a beach front. It will be late in the evening which I will propose to him at the same time the sun dissapears, since he loves a purple blue sky after the sun sets.

If he says yes, I'll pick him up and spin him around like a princess and kiss him there. Then after we'll have the dinner party back at the mansion.
Told ya I got this.

Right now I was walking up the staircase with a tray of prefectly steamed liver, a steamy cup of coffee and his favourite, fried human palms (shaped into chicken nuggets).

And I was just in time as he walked in fron the bathroom after brushing his teeth, the look on his face was adorable.
"A special brithday breakfast for my prince~", I said as he sat back down on the bed and I placed the tray on his lap.

"I love it when you spoil me.", He chuckled as he took a sip from his coffee. I took a peck from his lips before he started eating.
Just then the door bursted open, ofcourse it was his brothers.

"Happy birthday!", They exclaimed in unison as they all walked in and sat on the bed together, he shook his head and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Happy birthday little brother.", Splendorman lightly chuckled and ruffled Slenderman's hair and little and kissed the back of his head.

(I know ppl will say this is wierd but yes siblings can show affection too like this. Get your heads out of the gutter because its perfectly legal to kiss your little sister or whatever on her head or something you know? Once its not in a incesty way or on the lips or cheek.)

"Thanks Splendor.", He replied as they all got off the bed and went back outside to let him finish his breakfast in peace.
"Today we're going out. When it's 6 o' clock we'll go out to a fancy resurant and we'll all eat there. You, me, your brothers, our kids and your proxies.", I stated as he looked delighted.