fᵤcₖ...

-ˋˏ༻❁༺ˎˊ-

-ˋˏ༻❁༺ˎˊ-

⚠️

NARRATORS POV:

Next thing she knew was she was being pressed up against the shower wall and a pair of rough lips sloppily pressing up against hers.

Lee's hands traced every inch of her body as steam filled the tight shower.

The warm water burned her skin but she loved it.

He began kissing down her jaw and neck, reaching her collarbone.

She knew this was wrong.

It was wrong...right?

For once, she decided to be the better person and stop.

She was sex deprived, and so was he.

They were both horny teenagers but clearly only one could think straight.

She tried to leave the shower but he grabbed her by the back of the neck and pulled her back in, pushing her up against the wall again.

'your not going anywhere until I finish..'

He mumbled against her neck.

He slowly started to kiss down her body, not daring to breaking eye contact.

Lee's hands started to reach towards her pussy.

Her breathing heavy.

Lee’s slender fingers begins to circle her clit as he pushed her towards the shower wall.

Her back touched the cold tile, she hissed, but the heat coming from her core balanced it out.

Just before she could react to his touch, he removed his finger and brought his tongue to her clit, slowly sucking.

She let out small whimpers which only turned him on even more.

When she started to reach her climax, he pulled away, then stood up.

He towered over her and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, not breaking eye contact.

And in a swift motion, he grabbed her jaw and forced her mouth open, spitting into her mouth before grabbing the bottom of her thighs.

'jump..'

And she did as told, wrapping her legs around his waist as he roughly entered her.

They both moaned, taking their time to adjust.

Kissing his way up her neck, Lee began to roll his hips.

With his hands planted firmly on the shower wall on either side of her head and her legs tightly wound around his waist, he began to move.

Lee pants and grunts against her neck spurred her on, wanting to feel more of him.

'faster', she moaned.

Grasping her hips, he made his strokes longer.

'fuck maddy..'

Threading her fingers into his hair, she kissed him, softly whimpering as he made love to her.

She felt herself getting closer to the edge.

'god..'

She gasped, against his lips.

He burried his face into her neck, he moved his hips even faster.

'fuck!'

She cried out, as she hit her breaking point.

Lee groaned, he sped up for a few more seconds before pulling out and finishing on her stomach.

They rinsed off and finally shut the water off before they wasted anymore.

Even though it wouldn't affect them in any way, because they'd be gone in the early morning hours.

AUTHORS NOTE
first time writing smut 🎀
It took time but I think we got there
If u don't like it, leave x
LOVE U MWAH X