Chapter 4

After what happened that night, I decided Shelby and Alex was not worth it. All the sleepless nights I went thru because of overthinking about them. I decided to focus on myself and God.

Life has been good these days. Everything was great. Even though I don't have a big friend group anymore, I had Tracy. Yes, Alex's ex Tracy. I finally understand her situation and I don't blame her at all. He was a red flag. He made her seem like a bad person but she was a total sweetheart.

Tracy has honestly been such an amazing friend to me. She made me realise how a real friend should behave to you. She made me realise that most of my friends are pretty shitty. The bare minimum that you expect from a friend, my friends don't even do that. The way she behave towards me makes me feel so loved and made me realise you don't need lots of friends, you just need one real friend and they are enough. Tharaa is enough for me. Even though we're not very close, just talking to her heals my inner child. I'm honestly very thankful for her.

Since I decided to focus on myself and God, there's this thing at church, a Youth Rally. I decided to go to the Rally. Youth Rally is a programme where they teach you about God and problems you'll face in life and how to turn to God for help. It's honestly so fun. They were plenty of fun games too.

I'll admit it, I came there to also meet cute guys. Life's been kinda boring lately besides the Alex drama but I choose to not to acknowledge that and remove them from my life because life is short so spend it happily.

Anyways, moving on. This one guy caught my eye. He was standing in the register line playing a game on his phone. He dressed in all black, he even wore a black mask. When we sat down, I found myself turning back to look at him. Whatever he did, had my cheeks getting hot and I started fussing over everything he did. I really wanted to see his face but he did not open his mask, even while eating.

My friend Ella was texting her friend Max about this guy and we found out from him that the guy name is Landon and he is 17 years old. I was totally not asking for more information about him.

During a game, he went to the front and I saw his last name, Albert. Landon Albert. Call it stalking or what but I found his instagram account. There were pictures of him but none without the mask.

The next day, the last day of the youth rally, he came with his sister. He was quiet and sad today. He still looked cute. When the youth rally was over, I was starting to miss him. How can you miss someone you never talked to?

There it was, Landon Abiet got me hoping to run into him on a Sunday.