Chapter 4 (M) - If You Don't Want to be Sad, then Forget

MARK

"What the hell are you doing?" A low voice asked me as soon as the door was closed.

"I said, what the hell are you doing?"

"No, what the hell are you doing?" I screamed as soon as he looked at me.

"Do you want it that much? Do you really want it?" Vee came over and hugged me tight, it didn't hurt, not compared to the heart.

"Am I always in your head? Why are you interfering?"

"Good, then I won't worry if you want to go and vent your shitty feelings, do it with the others and I won't bother you." He screamed again. He looked so angry, but when he was referring to others, did he even bother to look at himself?

"He wants to do it and I want to do it." I said regardless of the hot character of the one in front.

"You want to do it, right? Do you really want it..."

"Uh! ..." Vee slammed his lips onto my already bruised ones. Big hands held my head so I couldn't resist or pull away from his kiss. He tried to insert his tongue but I didn't let him.

"Ahhh!" He placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing gently. I tried to refuse every touch but I couldn't. He bit my lower lip until I tasted blood and then inserted his tongue, I tried to resist again but in the end I kissed him back.

"Ah, hey!" He hissed after he withdrew from my mouth. He looked at me before a smile stretched between his lips.

"Your mouth said no, but your actions were different since you kissed me back." he said slowly since that was what really happened.

"You forced me!" I yelled back in my hoarse voice but my tongue got stuck.

"Tell me..." He looked straight at me and whispered in my ear "...that you want to do this."

I pursed my lips when I felt wetness on my jaw from him licking me. He alternated between sweet kisses and continued to do so until he stopped next to my ear, as if he already knew I was having trouble breathing. I heard a "heh" before he blew gently in my ears.

"Mmm..." I moaned softly into his neck as he rubbed the front of my pants.

"You like this?" Vee asked with a fuzzy voice in my ears, softer than before. If he wanted to know if I liked him, the answer was yes.

I liked sex that was pleasurable and softer rather than intense and painful. In the past, I had preferred to sleep with small, cute boys rather than my own size, because I would rather feel protective than try to win by force. I preferred to have a smaller person begging me.

"Huh? Do you like it?" The deep voice remained in my ear. One hand continued to massage my face, the other rubbed my back.

"Let me go." I gritted my teeth. Vee pulled away from me, stood looking at me for a moment, before falling onto the bed. Vee's beautiful eyes looked up at mine, before moving them down, stopping at my lower half.

"If I let you go, what are you going to do about it?" He asked, staring at that spot.

"I can do it myself." I replied softly, despite being embarrassed, even in my drunkenness. Having all those emotions, being drunk helped make them disappear.

At that moment the only feeling was that of losing face because he had only touched me and kissed me, until I felt embarrassed. I turned my head, he raised his eyebrows at me and I took a step towards the bathroom.

But my body twitched forcefully, then I bumped into the person on the bed, and Vee pulled me down to lie across his body, holding my hands down to keep me in place. I tried vigorously to move, but I didn't move at all.