Chapter 3 || He's gone....And with Who? ||

Third POV
It was only four days after the chief announce that his son, the heir, was gone. Pretty much everyone on berk felt bad. But we'll just be focusing on a few.

First, the twins. They didn't feel bad at first, they just felt...numb. It took them a few hours to realize that...this was their fault, at least partially. They bullied him several emotionally....and sometimes physically. They for once put themselves in his shoes and realized what they had done. This is there fault.

Fishlegs. It didn't take him a minute to realize that he played a part in this. When him and Hiccup were young they played and had fun together. But as they got older they started going in separate ways. Well, kinda. He basically just stopped talking to him. And when he was getting bullied or harassed, he just let it go on. He never stepped in. And Hiccup had come to his defense when they were young. This was his fault.

And Snotlout. For the first day or to, he didn't really care. But as time went on, he began to feel very guilty. His blood ran through Hiccup. He was his relative, his cousin...his family. In his past, Hiccup and Snotlout were good friends. They would always play together. But when they were old enough to start training to fight dragons. Every thing changed. He started bullying him for being weak, even sometimes beating him. He, like the twins, put himself in Hiccups shoes. This was his fault. But...he did wonder who left that letter he found on him nightstand that morning. Who was the person that left with him?

And then there was Astrid. She didn't feel bad for the first three days. Especially because the letter she found on her nightstand called her a blonde brat. But sometime on day four, she finally came to her senses and put herself in his shoes. And she felt terrible. She bullied him and did threatening gestures at him sometimes...no a lot. She knew she played a big part in this. This was her fault. But, like Snotlout, she to wonder he left there letter she found...