Chapter 201 - Six-Circle

Chapter 201 Six-Circle
"Can you tell me how did you modify your spell? Or maybe you found a book containing a modified [Shadow Bind] spell..." Frels asked him with an icy tone as she looked at the black spikes that were trying to pierce her body.

She raised her other hand and pinched one of the black spikes. The black spike broke into tiny pieces as soon as she pinched it.

"This one is not a modified spell. So I think that you only found a book containing a modified [Shadow Bind] spell as you are too young to modified a spell on your own." She commented and glanced at Souta.

"Grrr..."

Souta grabbed her hand and tried to push Frels away but she was too strong for him. He silently casted [Agility Boost] and [Strength Boost] spells. He also activated the [Cat's speed] and [Triple Muscle Strengthening] combat arts.

He then kneed the stomach of Frels and pushed her away. He managed to break away from her because the woman named Frels was clearly underestimating him. She was caught off guard by the sudden increase of his strength.

Souta quickly stood up and jumped away but when he looked up he saw Frels was already in front of him.

"You will not get away from me," Frels said as she stretched out her hand trying to grab Souta's neck once again.

Swoosh! Swoosh!

The five guardians appeared and stopped her from grabbing Souta's neck. Two of them appeared beside Souta and pushed him away while the other two appeared beside Frels. The remaining one guardian was behind her.

"Tsk!" Frels clicked her tongue in annoyance as powerful blueish mana burst out of her body. It pushed everyone out of her.

Boom!

The corps guardians were too weak in front of her. They didn't have a chance to fight her. She was a dark attribute mage but she was fighting them in close range. That's how confident she was in front of these weaklings.

If she was fighting as someone as strong as her then she would stick to the classic fighting style of a mage but unfortunately, these people couldn't make her do that.

"I'll crash everyone here..." Frels said in a cold tone. She raised her hand and opened her palm above her.

[Dark Dominance]!

A huge black ball containing enormous energy formed on top of her palm.

Frels looked at them with a grin before she closed her palm. Then, the huge black ball shoots powerful rays towards the students.

The five corps guardians turned pale at this sight. They quickly moved their bodies to block those rays.

Boom!

Frels smirked as the huge black ball above her continued to shoot powerful beams one after another.

The five corps guardian blocked her attack with every bit of their powers. They used all of they've got just to protect the students from those beams. It's their job and they will do it at the cost of their lives.

That's just how the institute trained them. Dare-to-die warriors.

After a few seconds, Frels stopped attacking as she felt explosions occurred in the village. She turned her head and saw grey smoke rising from the village. She could also feel several huge mana fluctuations and the mana signature of her comrades.

"They are busy fighting..." Frels muttered and she looked at the five corps guardians before asking, "You have other comrades?"

Currently, the five corps guardians were full of wounds. They could barely move their bodies as they blocked all the attacks of Frels. They didn't let any beams harm a single hair of the students but all of it was in vain if they were going to die.