Chapter 322 - Stay

After looking at the Hebrei Kingdom, Leo turned his head to the corner of the continent.

This world was full of mystery. Every people knew that there were two continents of this world, which was called Sylphen. But the truth was that there were seven continents.

A lot of people knew about the sub-world but only a handful of people knew about the seven continents of Sylphen.

At the moment, the public only knew about the Giza Continent and God's Continent. They didn't know about the Mars Archipelago, Demon's Land, Vulcan's Ring Continent, Ruin Desolate Land, and the Frozen Continent.

These five remaining continents of Sylphen were unknown. The creatures inside could bring destruction or not. It's unknown whether these continents could coexist with the two continents.

Even he, one of the most powerful people in the whole univerase, didn't know the truth of this world. The five continents were protected by a super barrier that covered the whole continent. Even a god-level powerhouse couldn't break or scratch this huge barrier.

Who would place such a barrier on the five continents? Why would they divide this world?

Such questions always pop up in Leo's head. The records from ancient times spoke about the seven continents but they didn't tell anything about the barrier.

Is the barrier related to the Great War twenty thousand years ago?

If the barrier were to be shattered, different civilizations will meet. Those dominant civilizations will collide and war will be the effect of it.

He was sure that like the Giza and God's continent, the other five have their own system. Maybe, they possessed military might that could match these two continents or maybe above. He was sure about this... They were living in the Great World Sylphen, so it was natural for them to produce some god-level powerhouses.

Oh, right?

The barrier around the Demon's Land was weakening.

He learned about this information when he visited the barrier last year. When he visited it, the barrier wasn't as tough as before. Weak people could already enter the Demon's Land and weak demons could leave the continent.

The barrier would only continue to grow weaker and weaker until it completely broke.

The power balance of this world will become unstable due to these unknown variables.

The demons. It's a powerful and dominant race. There's a record in the books that the various races in the world fought the demon race in a large-scale war.

Most of the people didn't know about the weakened barrier. Even the three great countries didn't have an idea about it. It will take a month even for a god-level powerhouse to arrived at the edge of the ocean where the barrier lies. Teleportation wouldn't work thirty kilometers away from the barrier so people don't have a choice but to fly or swim. The problem was the chaotic environment thirty kilometers away from the barrier.

People below god wouldn't be having a hard time advancing in the chaotic atmosphere. Extreme heat and cold, sharp winds, heavy water, and crackling lightning were all over the place. Also, gravity would crush anyone in that place.

Leo narrowed his brows as he guessed that there were only a few more months left before the demon discovered the small hole in the barrier. If that happened, there's no doubt that a war will occur between the Demon's Land and Giza Continent.

"They will come to our land but before that, I need to know why that goblin knew the soul art," Leo muttered as he turned his gaze on the ground.

At first, he thought that the goblin was the monster lord's underling but he saw that goblin was resisting the suppression of the monster lord. It was then that he realized that the goblin was the only monster inside the city, aside from the monster lord.