baggage

Fatima pulled up to the scene finding Zac's car but she didn't have no sign of Zac. She walked up to the officers surround his car and taking pictures.

"What happened?" Fatima asked.

"Excuse me ma'am, do you know whose car this is?" An officer asked.

"My husbands car, what happened?" She asked again.

"Well ma'am we actually don't have any details, the car was found here with nobody inside." He explained. "There was no trace of anyone or any witnesses when we arrived."

"That's not possible I heard the crash," Fatima says. "Are you sure there wasn't anyone here before you got here? Like any other officers or an ambulance?"

"No ma'am," he answered. "We were the only responding officers on this scene."

"Okay, thank you." Fatima walked back to her car where she finally let her tears drop, she was worried about her husband but she knew she couldn't show any sign of weakness in public. "Baby where are you?" She said out loud before she leaned her head back on the seat and paused to think. She refreshed Zac's location and noticed his phone was still actively moving and she followed his location. When she realized she was pulling up to her mother's warehouse she was now upset thinking they set Zac up until she saw Zac getting out of the backseat of a black truck.

"What the hell is he doing?" She asked herself.

Zac had set up this whole plan about a car accident and etc to throw Fatima off her game while he looked for daisy. He was not aware she would actually come following him. He thought she'd be too busy looking for him.

Fatima sat and watched Zac as he approached her mother's establishment and she went in behind him.

Inside, Zac found his way to Kimberly.

"Long time no see Taylor," Fatima's mother says.

"Cut the shit Wilson," He says. "And you can tell your dogs to relax because ain't no stopping me if you don't tell me wheee my daughter is!"

"What daughter?" Fatima asked startling Zac.

"Ti I-"

"Well hello daughter," Kimberly says. "Just the person I wanted to see." she lit her cigar and sat back. "You know daisy's have always been your favorite flower."

"Where the hell is my child?" Fatima asked about to walk over to her but Zac reached his arm across her.

"Oh she's fine, your favorite daughter is perfectly okay, for now." Kimberly says.

"I don't favor my kids like you! Where the fuck is my baby?" Fatima asked again.

"Is that what you're telling yourself?" Kimberly asked.

"Look nobody is playing these games with you! You have 10 seconds to get my baby out here before I fuck all this shit up!" Fatima started counting down and Kimberly motioned for one of her men to bring Daisy from the back. Fatima's mother had a motive. After divorcing their father because of the split caused by Zac and Leo's beef over Zen, the family was never the same. Fatima and Marilyn chose their father and Leo chose his mother. This left Kimberly and Leo broke and they weren't used to that. Which initially started a war within the family.

The man brings daisy from the back and walks her over by Fatima's mother.

"Princess you okay?" Zac asked her and she nods yes.

"You want her back, I need 1.5 million wired, right now to end this war your husband came and started." Kimberly says and Fatima looked over at Zac. "Oh he didn't tell you he came sending threats to Leo and opened the gates, this one is on him."