Chapter 5 - The Waterfall

JEFF POV

it's already been 2 weeks , my headache is gone and it's been 2 weeks I have almost the same dreams , with a big wolf in the night. Last night's dream as I remember , the big wolf let me lay on its body. It feels like I'm laying on a furry wool carpet and so comfortable. Watching the moon and stars . All my dreams feel like real , I can feel when I touch the wolf.

...

Today the latest Vogue Magazine will out , I'm waiting to see my photos and the interview. My full photo on single page. It's so nice and they put 10 photos on other pages with the interview. I read the credits under last page of my interview. It writes the name of the interviewer and the name of the photographer.

"Bible Wichapas Sumettikul- Midhunter. Wow he has a long name. Midhunter? Is he a mix or a foreigner? Emm.. maybe that is the reason he is so handsome but he doesn't look like he has mixed blood "

I have a question in my head, every time in my dream , I will hear a voice, I think the voice comes from the wolf in my dreams. It sounds familiar, I can't remember who, but his so soft and sounds polite.

I don't have any work on my schedule today , lately I have good sleep and I don't want to lay on my bed or just sleep. I changed my shirt to a simple tee and ready to go out. I want to buy some groceries and walks .

I wear a fishing hat and black glasses , and walk into the supermarket that is not far from my house. It's been quite a long time since I went out alone to buy my stuff, I prefer to order it from the delivery service or my mom sometimes will come to my house and bring me groceries or frozen food.

It takes time for me to choose what I want to buy, I forgot to make a list. I buy some fruits , cereals, milks , bread and chicken salami slices. I'm not a good cook , so I buy things that are easy to prepare. Walk to the counter to pay, then someone from behind talks to the cashier.

"Miss, let me pay for him and mine also"

the voice sounds familiar.

"Bible, eh Ben.No thats okay let me pay."
"Hi , Jeff. You only buy only this , nothing much to me. Let me pay first, okay Jeff"
"Okay, thank you"

What Ben is doing here.

"Wow. you buy a lot of groceries. Are you staying around here,Ben?"
"I'm free today and a lot of my stuff at home is already finished and I want to cook today. This supermarket has all the things that I want to buy and the nearest supermarket from my house."
"Wow, you are cooking . Where is your house? Ben"
"Phra Pradaeng"
"That's 30 minutes from here?"
"Yeah, but not so far for me. No show for today? Are you free today?"
"I'm so free today and tomorrow , I'm hungry but nothing in my fridge."
" I want to come to my house, if you don't mind but.. you want to?"
"But I bought these things. How? And I drive my car"
" No problem"

Ben suggested to follow me to my house and wait till I store my groceries .

"Are you ready , Jeff?"
"Yup"
"Let's go"

I feel nervous. In the car with him makes me nervous. I don't know why.

"Are you okay ,Jeff? Want to listen to music?"
" I'm okay, I just don't know what to talk about. Music .. sure"

He plays music on his player with medium volume , we can still talk .

"Wow, you listen to their songs"
"Yeah, my brother loves them so much and that makes me also like them. They have nice songs"