we can't

You couldn't sleep and decided to go downstairs into the kitchen to try and find something to eat, since it always helps. You opened the freezer and found some left over ice cream that had a note attached to it.

Please do not eat MY ice
cream instead go buy one
for yourself you greedy little
minion.
                   - Chris

I'm sure he wouldn't mind you thought to yourself before taking it and sitting down on top of the kitchen counter. You had brought your phone along with headphones. You played your Playlist and put on the headphones, eating your – chris's ice cream.

The thing you didn't know was that chris was still awake playing video games, and he had heard you or someone walking around. He put his controller down and went upstairs where you were, currently eating his ice cream that he clearly said not to eat.

But you didn't care. When chris  reached the kitchen he called out your name just above a whispered. He saw that you had headphones on and walked closer revealing that your were eating his leftovers.

"You little mouse!" He yelled grabbing your shoulder in which made you jump.

"What the hell christopher" you said putting down your headphones and the spoon you had.

"Why are you eating MY ice cream that had a note but you decided to ignore it"

"I didn't ignore it"

"It clearly looks like it" he said leaning against the counter infront of you, crossing his arm over his chest.

"Whatever, I was just hungry and wanted a quick snack." You said adjusting yourself from your current position.

"Well your lucky its you or else I would've smacked you" he laughed, a smile creeping up your lips.

The laughing died down and the room was filled with silence. Not a awkward silence, a comfortable one actually. Chris admired you while you ate his leftover.

You caught him and smiled.

"What do I look funny?" You chuckled washing the spoon you used to eat the ice cream.

"Nothing. It's just.." he walked closer to you until he was standing right in between your legs. He leaned in closer to your face, lips almost touching. Your breath hitched and you got nervous.

"C-chris, we can't." You breathed out, his hands gripped your waist.

He looked at you, his thumb grazing over your lip. "My brothers won't care" he whispered. I swallowed hard and nodded my head. He leaned in his lips finally touching mine.

My hands find purchase in his hair, tugging and pulling at it. You pulled away, your cheeks painted a light shade of pink.

A yawn escape your mouth and chris just smiled, digging his head in the crook of your neck. He placed soft kisses before you felt him start to bite you.

"Chris, not right now" you lifted his head off of you

"My room?" He whispered a grin plastered on his pink lips.

You smiled as he lifted you off the counter and carried you into his room. He threw you onto his bed carefully and flopped down on you. Snuggling his head in your neck.